The perfect unbiased,non-racil,sexist,or offensive thread.

Guest Ferret1959

What a glourious day to have been working,the trees laden down with beautiful cherry blossom,stress free driving,hardly any traffic,except oh! yes at 8am this bank holiday monday police parked up with their mobile cameras,very predictable the police,just in time I remembered where they were the last bank holday,me thinks take it easy,enjoy the journey to work ,obviously the man behind me did not appreciate these sorts of things he roared past me at 70mph in a 30 limit and the police motorcyclist cunningly hidden at the back of a skip roared after him.!!!!!!!Oh yes th esun's shinning its stil a beautiful day.

judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fresh green foliage,the blue skys,girls wearing dresses and skirts,birdsong,the sound of a push mower,ah summer. :)

I have wrestled with reality for 46 years,still wrestling.

Well, the rain finally stopped here in Surrey so I put the plants in the garden that we bought yesterday (beautiful sunny day) and just finished barbecuing some sausages and burgers :)

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

Well said Mr Toad - there's nothing quite like relaxing with a drink after a good meal! After all, we have to be well rested and alert so we can be unbiased, non-sexist, non-racist and non-offensive!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

What rain,no sign of any today.

Sorry to disapoint (this woman's well chilled after a few glasses of wine...) :D

judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Here, it poured down until early afternoon. saturday was fine and yesterday, very warm and sunny.

At least it stopped in time for me to get the barbecue out. Third one this year and its only just the beginning of May. Must be a record :)

Funny thing about barbecues though. I do all the hard work and my wife complains about:

doing the shopping

preparing the veggies/salad

marinading the meat

doing the washing up

etc

etc

:rolleyes::D

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.