Anyone here from Norfolk

washedup

Hi, i am from norfolk but i don't kayak fish, so it doesn't help you much lol!!

What part of norfolk are you from? by your name i am thinking west norfolk?

Kayak fishing i had not really heard of until joining this forum and i am intreged (sp) on methods, fish caught etc. As i was an avid canoeist in my younger days the thought of trying it does appeal. I guessing it is more of a sea fishing hobby than fresh water but it is as i say just a guess.

Gary

Hi, i am from norfolk but i don't kayak fish, so it doesn't help you much lol!!

What part of norfolk are you from? by your name i am thinking west norfolk?

Kayak fishing i had not really heard of until joining this forum and i am intreged (sp) on methods, fish caught etc. As i was an avid canoeist in my younger days the thought of trying it does appeal. I guessing it is more of a sea fishing hobby than fresh water but it is as i say just a guess.

Gary

Hi Gary, I am from Walcott in between Mundesley and Happisburgh, so no the name wasn't a clue! Just getting into the kayak fishing and learning as I go along with the aim of being up and ready in the spring. Need to do my VHF course and get kitted out with all the safety gear before I am ready to get fishing.

I have had plenty of boats before and got fed up with all the maintenance, tractors etc for beach launching. I was looking for something that is easy to get afloat and flexible enough to try the sort of fishing I am interested in. Luckily I only live a few hundred yards from the beach so getting down there will just be a matter of using a trolley.

Kayak fishing looks like it fits the bill so I have taken the plunge and purchased a Tarpon 140, now the fitting out begins which will mean saving up a few more pennys!

Pete