MMR the rights and wrongs

barry luxton

We chose not to have one of our kids vaccinated with the mmr jab. At the time we had other problems and issues with the child. This was directly before the mad rush and histeria. To date we still believe we were correct.

The government had also removed the option of individual vaccinations. We also found out that the second 'booster' jab was not really a requirement, only a precaution.

Even today there is no definitive answer to the parents who's childs have had the jab and the child had progessed to full blown autism. What do you say to these people.

On another post there is the comment that the child should be excluded from school. That the jab should be compulsory.

Rubelia affects females. Why protect the male.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is absolutely no link between the MMR jab and autism. The diseases that the children will be exposed to as a result are infinitely more dangerous and the irony of it is that the more parents who prevent their children from having it, the more vital it will be in the future.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

there was no link between asbestos and lung disease for decades ,its purely a money saving ploy nothing more! the 3 jab system worked just as well.i refused all injections at school my parents didnt force me to change my mind ,i live!

you can get the single shots but now you pay!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There is absolutely no link between the MMR jab and autism. The diseases that the children will be exposed to as a result are infinitely more dangerous and the irony of it is that the more parents who prevent their children from having it, the more vital it will be in the future.

What would you say to the parents who's kids have developed autism, that appears to be a strange anomoly where the child was ok before. You don't normally just develope autism surly.

What about a single jab option. Or just pure arrogance by the government, where they would rather see an outbreak at what cost.

What about the governments policy of non-medical checks of all who wish to live in the uk, that could be infinatly be more dangerous than an outbreak of mumps for example or rubelia.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

What would you say to the parents who's kids have developed autism, that appears to be a strange anomoly where the child was ok before. You don't normally just develope autism surly.

What about the governments policy of non-medical checks of all who wish to live in the uk, that could be infinatly be more dangerous than an outbreak of mumps for example or rubelia.

There has been a very lengthy and intensive study that has completely ruled out any connection between the MMR jab and autism.

I don't understand what you mean about the other point.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

he's talking i expect of the increase of TB (a lot transferred by unchecked health workers) and now TB thats untreatable by known antibiotics that were unknown here before the newer members (and their means of ease of border crossing) came into the EU folds and ofcourse the mass immigration from africa and the rapid increase of HIV treatments we are now using that follow.

The MMR diseases have seen symptoms both TB and HIV have long unseen periods between catching and symptoms showing which is a far more dangerous scenario than "mild" childhood diseases (yes some can kill but its rare) ,you can see a kids got the mumps and keep it off school but you cannot see TB nor HIV and exclude them from everyday actions until the severe symptoms show and by then its to late to treat them for the disease itself and can only treat them to subdue the side effects of the disease

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That is correct Chesters, there is no medical screening carried out.

The problem is that the media hype the situation up and give equal weight to both sides either for or agianst mmr. the reality is that there is no evidence of a link between mmr and autism, however, the evidence of severe health complications, including the death of the child, of measles mumps or rubella to the individual and the the publics health is well established. on the balance of probabilities it is IMO right to give the child the vaccination. The rise of autism is totally down to changes in diagnostic criteria.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

its mandatory for us to have injections to go abroad to suspect countries but does it work in the reverse?

mind you do we have to have an exam to make sure we dont have a tranferable disease we take with us only that we get some protection to help stopping us bringing one back ,hmmmm not so black and white

Guest Rabbit

Measles alone account for one million deaths per year, so why if the scare mongering report by Andrew Wakefield has been soundly refuted why then should we not immunise our children.?

These very preventable diseases are on the increase, surely it is the duty of any responsible parent that has a modicum of common sense to have the jabs and stop this killer?

Perhaps these parents would like to play Russian Roulette with their own lives?

Louis Pasteur would turn in his grave.

i had my three done and they live too, common sense really. :rolleyes: