MMR the rights and wrongs

barry luxton

then why not a single measles injection here as we supply abroad ? TB deaths are twice that and more but we dont immunise visitors as a mandatory part of coming here.

i did play "russian roulette" i didnt have the bcg either :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rise of autism is totally down to changes in diagnostic criteria.
I have difficulty with that as the 'media' have shown genuine families of kids that appeared normal, healthy, the next they are (sorry for any offence) cabbages.
Measles alone account for one million deaths per year, so why if the scare mongering report by Andrew Wakefield has been soundly refuted why then should we not immunise our children.? These very preventable diseases are on the increase, surely it is the duty of any responsible parent that has a modicum of common sense to have the jabs and stop this killer? Perhaps these parents would like to play Russian Roulette with their own lives? Louis Pasteur would turn in his grave.i had my three done and they live too, common sense really. :rolleyes:
I indeed took my child to harley street for his measles jab as the government withdrew it, arrogance on thier part? Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry two points its easy for someone to claim that symptoms started just after the jab it could be conicidence or the parents could be mistaken, in autisim the children often appear to be symptom free but start to lapse in the developmental milestones, only a bit at first but more pronounced later on. This is at the same time as they are having the mmr so it appears that the jab is to blame when it is not.

the second point is that if you give single jabs the evidence is that parents compliance is not as good as with the mmr, ie they forget to go and get all the single jabs. Also it Chesters is right it is more expensive and as there is no clincinal reason not to give mmr then the nhs would be wasting tax payers money

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

Barry two points its easy for someone to claim that symptoms started just after the jab it could be conicidence or the parents could be mistaken, in autisim the children often appear to be symptom free but start to lapse in the developmental milestones, only a bit at first but more pronounced later on. This is at the same time as they are having the mmr so it appears that the jab is to blame when it is not.

the second point is that if you give single jabs the evidence is that parents compliance is not as good as with the mmr, ie they forget to go and get all the single jabs. Also it Chesters is right it is more expensive and as there is no clincinal reason not to give mmr then the nhs would be wasting tax payers money

Thanks Peter,

why would the parents lie, the government have not provided a definitve answer to those parents, so the jury's still out on that as far as i can see. My kid has a problem simular to autism, not so pronounced, however we where aware at a very early stage. At the time we think we made the right desision not to have the jab and knowing what we do today we still would have done the same.

I'm sure some government department have worked out the cost of the single jab, opposed to the cost of an outbreak. I would imagine an outbreak could be more costly. Someone could confirm that there was an outbreak of measles last year, it started from someone who recently entered the country?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The reason that there are not regular epidemics of communicable diseases in this country, which could result in thousands of child deaths is because the vast majority of the population have their children vaccinated. This allows the luxury of choice to the selfish minority.

There is no connection between the MMR jab and Autism and if you do any kind of risk / benefit analysis the risk of an epidemic of mumps or measles vastly outweighs any risk of side effects from the vaccination.

BTW the increase in diseases such as TB and Diptheria is in large part due to the growing numbers of parents and individuals declining vaccination in the recent past, and not just due to immigration.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

when I was training to be a children's nurse I saw children who were ill with the side effects of measles and ones who had had the injections,when my son's turn came i could not make up my mind,I went to the clinic at the appointed time ,but that day I thought he was not well,nothing specific,nurse's gut feeling call it what you wil,but I decided to wait a week,even though the health visitor said it would be ok,she was nearly ready for retiring ,and I thought i knew better!!!! next day themeasles rash came out....phew ...lucky escape.... perhaps and it is only perhaps that some children who had reactions to the jabs may have been not quit fit enough to have them...

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

I need to check the source of this again, but I am pretty certain that when there has been a measles outbreak in the UK or Europe, 40% of those who contract it had the MMR vaccination. I should also add that the second dose is not a booster as is often claimed. It is given simply because of a high failure rate of the vaccine.

Edited by Lid

The reason that there are not regular epidemics of communicable diseases in this country, which could result in thousands of child deaths is because the vast majority of the population have their children vaccinated. This allows the luxury of choice to the selfish minority.

There is no connection between the MMR jab and Autism and if you do any kind of risk / benefit analysis the risk of an epidemic of mumps or measles vastly outweighs any risk of side effects from the vaccination.

BTW the increase in diseases such as TB and Diptheria is in large part due to the growing numbers of parents and individuals declining vaccination in the recent past, and not just due to immigration.

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/news/health/dru...036;1221153.htm ;)

the school BCG immunisation was stopped in 1999 ,the reason was supposed lack of vaccine but perhaps it was cutbacks?

as usual the gov use the horse ,bolt and door reaction ,this is a northern ireland gov report will try and find a british version.

"BCG SCHOOLS VACCINATION PROGRAMME TO RE-START IN ALL SCHOOLS

The Minister for Health, Social Services and Public Safety, Ms Bairbre de Brún, today announced that the routine BCG immunisation programme against tuberculosis (TB) will be restarting again in all schools here.

Ms de Brún said: "I am delighted to announce that the BCG schools immunisation programme against TB can begin again. The schools programme was suspended in September 1999 because of manufacturing problems suffered by the suppliers.

"We know that parents have been concerned about the health of their children while the programme had been suspended. This is why we have remained committed to restarting the schools programme as soon as it was possible.

"Local schools health staff can now start to prioritise their programmes, starting with those students who missed out on their vaccinations and are set to leave school this summer. A catch-up programme to immunise all the other pupils who also missed out, will start in the next academic year (2001/2002) with a view to being back on track with the routine immunisation programme for pupils by 2002/2003.

"I would like to assure parents that every effort will be made to vaccinate all of the children who have missed out on the BCG vaccine since September 1999."

the british govs version is identical

http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandsta...ases/DH_4010697

60% of cases are from people born abroad perhaps a high number of the ethnic cases come from contact with them especially children in increasingly multi ethnic schools?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

This allows the luxury of choice to the selfish minority.

Selfish, :g: At a very early stage we were aware that our child has a disability that excludes him from mainstream school. Over the years we have had to eat and sleep with this problem. At the time just before the mmr scare went nuclear we had a decision to make to have it or not. What would you have done, taken the risk and added to the childs problems, go on answer that one truthfully.

We even took advice from our doctor at the time who stated to us, 'i cannot make the decision for you'. He also advised that the single jabs were not avalible on the nhs as they had been withdrawn, our first child had those and at the time we were happy with that. So was the government at that time selfish or arrogant in not providing a second option and to hang with the consequences. We took a third option to have single jabs done privatly, selfish, don't think so.

Correct me if i'm wrong, the government in trying to allay everyones fears of the mmr jab undertook to screen a lot more children when they had the jab. That was thier basis in stating that it is safe?

However to date, they have not come to any conclusion as to why the parents of the children who then developed full blown autism at that time. The problem i have with that is why some children, speaking and moving correctly ends up disabled and there is or was no answer, again what do you tell the parents.

Have some kids had a reaction? Or is it all in the minds of the parents.

40% of fails after recieving the mmr jab, would that not tell someone that until it is fully checked to go back to the single jab option, proven to work? Or to carry on with the risk?

Edited by barry luxton

again what do you tell the parents.

Have some kids had a reaction? Or is it all in the minds of the parents.

You are told this for example: "The risk of an epidemic of mumps or measles vastly outweighs the risk of side effects from the vaccination." - What side effects?

The fact is that there has been a scare and children have had reactions. We took the risk and are still watching our boys very closely. In fact we are waiting until the very last minute for their next set. One month to go.

I don't know how it works here in the UK. But are the pharmacueticals benefitting from government sponsorship of these jabs?

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...