Anyone Here Play Texas Hold 'Em?

severus

It's hugely popular over here in America right now. Interesting to watch on TV as well. I've played a few times myself and must say that it can be quite an adrenaline rush at times. Some players are full of BS, others are very conservative. Anyhow, I'm just wondering if y'all play it. :)

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

poker ? adrenaline ?

try a 64 man online battlefield with apache helicopters, black hawks, jet fighters, boats, tanks, jeeps and diffrent type of soldier classes including special ops for blowing up bridges and vehicles along with any enemy in the area of the c4 explosion, engineers to repair damaged vehicles, medics with shock paddles to revive dead soldiers and hand out med packs, snipers with claymores commanders call in artillery strikes to blow up large groups of enemy forces.

its called battlefield 2

[ 30. August 2005, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Andy_1984 ]

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

n4lly:

Love it

I got Head ta Head Q-10 (suited)

what ya gonna do?

Flops comes 6-7-9 (suited)

beat me :P

Tough beat. Last week the reckless guy to my right went all in with suited K - Q after the flop showed A - K - 10. Unfortunately for him, I had Q - J in my hand, and called.

He was not happy. :D

~ Mark Twain

I play "hold-em" all the time, both online and with friends.

Is a fantastic game. Playing online is very different from in person, but both are equally challenging.

Anybody who has never played I strongly recommend you have a go.

severus:

It's hugely popular over here in America right now. Interesting to watch on TV as well. I've played a few times myself and must say that it can be quite an adrenaline rush at times. Some players are full of BS, others are very conservative. Anyhow, I'm just wondering if y'all play it. :)

Is there another way to play poker?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

DonRamos:

Is a fantastic game. Playing online is very different from in person, but both are equally challenging.

I've not played online yet, Don. How would you say it's different? Less emotion, perhaps?

Ken

~ Mark Twain