Anyone Here Play Texas Hold 'Em?

severus

I have no idea what Texas Hold 'Em is, but it seems to get mentioned a lot in the junk emails I get LOL

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

severus:

severus:

Is a fantastic game. Playing online is very different from in person, but both are equally challenging.

I've not played online yet, Don. How would you say it's different? Less emotion, perhaps?

Ken

Ken,

Its a lot quicker, as you generally get a time limit to choose what you are gonna do or you hand is automatically folded.

Also I find that not being able to "read" peoples faces and mannerism's makes it harder to make decisions on big hands.

You really have to play the odds online but it's very exciting.

try 32 Red Poker

You can play the "freeroll" tournaments once registered without actually spending a penny, and you can win cash in them too.

Good luck matey.

Don

Play online all the time, use party poker most of the time but going to give red poker ago.

I find online easier to play, just play the odds and you will come out on top :D

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

I have been registered with truepoker for

quite a while, mostly americans and canadians on

there.

They go bloody fast and the "hey speed up buddy"

taunts can p155 you off, but great fun :D

There are 'free' rooms/tables, best i have done is

lose a grand in 20 mins

1509tarpon_75_.gif

I play on Betfairs multi table tourneys.

Love the game but find it a bit tough online. There is an awful lot of all ins which is a pain when you`re holding average and only got two outs.

Playing with mates is much better IMO, online is fast and fun but difficult to get any reads.

wolf.gif

I can't understand why Texas is so much more popular than 7 card stud. :confused:

Surely there is more skill in 7 card?

Severn Wolf:

I play on Betfairs multi table tourneys.

Me too! What's your username, I'll look out for you - I'm '5flush'

HB.

Yes me and all my mates play it, we even built our own table after downloading instuctions from the net, really easy to make and it doesent cost much to build either. I play on pokerstars, anyone else use this site??

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"