Hello from Essex (Chingford)Se

Panacea

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I just registered here, my name is Joe and I'm 19, been fishing since I was like 5, mainly into Carp and Pike but to be honest I go fishing to relax and get a day out, if I catch something it's a bonus!

I registered on the forums to be able to chat with likeminded people and exchange locations, techniques etc etc.

Look forward to chatting with ya's.

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I just registered here, my name is Joe and I'm 19, been fishing since I was like 5, mainly into Carp and Pike but to be honest I go fishing to relax and get a day out, if I catch something it's a bonus!

I registered on the forums to be able to chat with likeminded people and exchange locations, techniques etc etc.

Look forward to chatting with ya's.

Hi Joe as a new member myself I think that you will enjoy using this site . I requested information on a venue as my first post and have received some useful replies . Tight lines --- Mike B)

Joe - you are absolutely in good company here and welcome to Angler's Net.

I started young myself but a few years earlier than you did and now after over 60 years of fishing, I still love it and I still learn new stuff from other members here.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Joe,

Welcome to Angler's Net, funnily enough, I'm just down the road from you in sunny E17 so I'm sure I'll be able to help out with info about venues, etc.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"