Scrabster Party #1

Newt

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'BEHIND' THE TIMES

quote:

Now fashionistas have gone one step further: jeans with cleavage. Yes, apparently this summer we'll all be strolling about, flashing the top half of our knickerless buttocks. It'll never catch on in Scotland. A few days of our sub-zero temperatures and we'll soon realise the builder's bum look isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Taken from 'The Daily Record' ( Scottish National Newspaper )here

ST maybe there's a chance to model for the big fashion houses...Sundridge, Fladden ...etc

:)

At Last,

Found my AN password demon

Good to see a few of you entering into the spirit of things, Rumour has it that the Maggotdrowners are getting ready to go on tour soon.

Feel free to venture into other parts of the forum, where I'm sure your input would be welcomed.

Peter (MD's Mod)

Peter.

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Great idea if we banded together and hit the same site next time. We'll go a'roving again Tuesday next.

MD was our first mainly because I wanted to start with a friendly site. Might be fun now we've sorta gotten the hang of things to visit where they might not appreciate the humor of the situation.

I'm open to suggestions. :D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

SandTiger:

I can just see servers brought down with excessive bandwidth quotas :D:D demon

LOL might be seen as a bit excessive.

Seriously though, I think this is a great idea as it gets people exploring other sites and breaks down a few of the "Them and Us" barriers that can exist between sites.

1 question though. Where did you get youngfishinlass from!!!! and does she have an on/off switch? :D:D:D

Peter.

Happiness is a rod in your hand.