House Auctions...

Norrie

Norrie, I did read this yesterday in the Express, your money section. www.nationalhomebuyers.co.uk Quote.

"Companies such as National Home-buyers, offer to buy a property, regardless of condition, within 7 days. They charge a valuation fee of about £500, refunded only if the seller proceeds with the sale.

These companies often charge fees of 10% or more of the value of your home for taking away the hassle of selling your property on the open market" unquote

Could be worth taking a look at but they will probably make an offer BELOW the market price.

Depends on how desperate you are I suppose

No replies to emails so was wondering if you looked at the rightmove site or am I wasting my time trying to help

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hi Alan, Cheers for the advice, but isnt Rightmove an estate agency....we (my Bro and I) have almost given up on them now..... :( This one told us the house would be sold in days..... :rolleyes: Still waiting....

Again, as I said, I forgot about my other account...not used to it yet, had this one for years....anyway, thanks for that ....and .....Boat would be smashing mate.... :D:D Keep up the good work mate....will call over the weekend...not working this one... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Alan, Already did, it's an online estate agency....good one granted...but had enough of estate agents,they tell you what you want to hear...lip service ....tho' never say never mate.... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/