mindless dribble

bluezulu

I have been informed on another thread tonight that the word association thread is just mindless dribble(see fuel prices thread)well maybe it is, well so what!!!!!i don`t know what the people who reguly add to this thread think but i quite enjoy it.The reason being that it is SIMPLE again so what!!! I personally don`t care that you don`t have to have a uni degree to take part.Its the fist thing i look at each day then its off to the other threads.obviously people who take part in this mindless dribble are not up to educational standards of some members on a.n. OR SO THEY THINK.What do the rest of you regular w.a. posters think are they better people than us just because they think w.a. is below them.Would like to hear your veiws? almost 7000 posts going over a !year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't joined in yet but I do like continuity. I think its great that the WA thread has been going so long. Its just for fun so lets see how long we can keep it going.

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

Nothing like a bit of mindless dribble although it messes up my shirts. Personally I prefer a bit of mindless drivel. more fun less messy.

Forums are full of drivel, its the armchair anglers perfect opportunity to bulls**t, so a bit of HONEST drivel is not a problem, it keeps people coming back to the forum. If I could make two rules it would be 'one word only' not phrases however cute and clever and also english language only.

Does this rate as drivel?

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Have some people really got nothing better to do than moan about a thread on a forum????? Sad.

The fact that the WA thread has been going for over a year proves it's popularity, it's harmless fun, maybe not to everyones taste but if you don't like it- don't read it! :P:D

[ 01. June 2004, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: SharSam ]

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversations as a dog does.

Fun. If I did not like or approve of it I would not do it.

Horses for courses....each to his/her own that sort of stuff.

It is fairly obvious that some posters have dug out dictionaries/thesaurus's..... absolutelty excellent ..... for education and inspiration

your never to old.

As I say good fun, you know what to expect when you open this thread ..... if you don't like it or feel aloof or undignified about it then don't peek at it.

If people feel strongly enough about it to pass derogatory or other any other type of imflammatory comments about it then they must have studied it

Why study it if your not interested?

Why pass comment on it if you have not studied it?

There are a few threads that have no interest to me whatsoever, I look once and it's history.

Let the proletariat like myself enjoy these little moments of intellectual absurdity in peace.

Or to put it another way if you don't like it butt out.

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.