That's Going To Leave A Mark...

severus

Did Notice,was just being polite!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

"Strange none of you have commented about the lack of material around her rear end"

First thing I noticed....didn't even see the diving board

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

jedibond:

jedibond:

Poor girls hurt herself and that Canadian has her by the throat!!!! Makes you wonder wheteher she sustained those injuries whilst diving!

See, now you know what the Canadians really think of their neighbours !

:D:D:D

She must be French Canadian. They're more French than the French are.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

she still got a better score than the british girl

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith