Live aid tickets for sale

RUDD

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the idiots are piling in, the sellers are being bombarded with offensive asq's. Their e-mail

inboxes full of abuse.

Aaahhh bob's army, diamond gezzers.

e-bay now pulling the listings, but as fast as they

can remove them more appear, probably all bogus with abuse.

see here

:mad:

[ 14. June 2005, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: n4lly ]

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Just my opinion,I think there are many greedy b******s out there.

As soon as they see an opening to make money, these vultures come in to land. :mad:

Let me put a question(s)...if your child died in a tragic accident and someone took a pic and made thousands from that pic, would you turn a blind eye?. Is it okay for that person to make brewsters out of tragedy?.

That analogy is so far off the mark, it isn't even worth responding to.

This is a case of some people paying money to enter a lottery, winning, and some others wanting to buy what they one. It has nothing to do with the original purchase, which has already been made and paid for (via the lottery).

I was watching this all develop on the news on holiday.

Bob Geldof must be one of the most irritating people ever to have walked this earth.

He gets a knighthood for giving his mate's flagging careers a boost and then tries pushing for a 'sainthood'.

The policing cost of his various 'protests' will, no doubt, run into millions. Who pays that? Yeah, the British taxpayer.

Nice one, Sir Bob.

Pratt.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

A agree with you Elton, he gets right on my wick, an annoying little bugger and how the hell did he get a life time achievment award at the Brits ? What for ? Two hit singles !!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Elton my sentiments exactly....

Lets wipe out third world debt - I'm sure all those poxy little despots could do with new private planes....those big flash mercs are looking a touch old too...I bet they are flicking through the new S class catalogues as we speak :mad:

the people who really need the money over there won't see a penny - again!

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

I tend these days to switch off the saintly Bob. That whining counter productive voice irritates beyond the point where I can listen.

I watched a bit of the original Live Aid film a few days ago... the 'give us yer f...... money' stuff. It's even more cringeworthy now than it was then. It was worth it however, to see Billy Connelly sitting alongside completely

out-tossered.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

cant see any problem selling what is yours :confused:

i have more of a problem having to have a ticket at all to visit (i believe) a public park and being open to all anyway :confused:

[ 20. June 2005, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson