Moving

Newt

I suppose we will be moving in next day or two. It is because of the neighbors next door. They are good people, friendly, and very helpful. We have been the same to them. But enough is enough! Below is a recent email from them.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi!

I just found out that I'll be going out of town for a week. I need somebody to water my geraniums while I am gone. They will need to be watered daily unless it is hot, then twice a day.

Could you help me?

Because I am rather busy and don't have time to show you ..... I've attached a photo to show the location of the plants in my yard. I'd be extremely grateful.

Please let me know

Thanks so much for your help!!

an-plants.jpg

[ 03. June 2004, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Surely a job for the local fire brigade!

Life is rather like a tin of sardines - we're all of us looking for the key.