Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clicked it off as soon as I realized the fish was still alive

I watched it to the end. You did the right thing... :o

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

If commercials didnt exist then would rivers and wilder waters become more crowded and so less wild? Perhaps then those waters would start getting a bit like commecials. Whilst i do think carp getting out of lakes and into canals and rivers is deffinately a bad thing which people should be more careful of I think carp are a fantastic fish and love catching them. I caught my PB crucian today (on a water primarily fished by carp anglers) and id be gutted if the lake suddenly got rammed with "pasties". Variety is a hugely important part of fishing, if not the most important part and carp are part of it, a balance has to be maintained.

Everyone and I mean everyone I walk past on jubilee lake (as mentioned earlier) is just sat behind 2 buzzers fishing for carp, Ive just returned to coarse fishing after about 5 years out and it was never like that before on newburys lakes. I dont understand it really its not like all other species of fish suddenly got boring to catch :huh: a lot of the carp fisherman i speak to seem to have a real dislike of other coarse species, to me thats just wierd.

Really disgusting video posted earlier, no animal should be treated like that.

If commercials didnt exist then would rivers and wilder waters become more crowded and so less wild? Perhaps then those waters would start getting a bit like commecials. Whilst i do think carp getting out of lakes and into canals and rivers is deffinately a bad thing which people should be more careful of I think carp are a fantastic fish and love catching them. I caught my PB crucian today (on a water primarily fished by carp anglers) and id be gutted if the lake suddenly got rammed with "pasties". Variety is a hugely important part of fishing, if not the most important part and carp are part of it, a balance has to be maintained.

Everyone and I mean everyone I walk past on jubilee lake (as mentioned earlier) is just sat behind 2 buzzers fishing for carp, Ive just returned to coarse fishing after about 5 years out and it was never like that before on newburys lakes. I dont understand it really its not like all other species of fish suddenly got boring to catch :huh: a lot of the carp fisherman i speak to seem to have a real dislike of other coarse species, to me thats just wierd.

Really disgusting video posted earlier, no animal should be treated like that.

It's because carp are bigger & better than all other fish lol