Some Family Photos

Newt

My cousin Cleatus sent me some great family pictures and I wanted to share them with you. Thought a typical Tennessee family might be interesting.

1-2-3-4.jpg

1. Hi there...this is me... Mom said I got all the good looks and no brains. I have a stomach ulcer.

2. This is my mom. She has lots of boyfriends. One of them has a job. She says with a little luck I could be a garbage man one day.

3. This is my brother Hank. He is in jail right now. When he gets out he is not allowed to be around animals and kitchen

appliances.

4. My mom says she is almost positive this is my dad. He lives in a Federal Penitentiary in Montana. When he gets out in 55 years we are going fishing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5-6-7-8.jpg

5. We are proud of my older brother Barney. He is 27. He wants to be a Doctor and can write his own name.

6. This is my older sister Sue Ellen. She has 15 kids and they all look different. She has a disease that makes her itch.

7. Jethro is my 1st cousin. He runs a tomato stand down by the highway. He once went 53 days without taking a bath.

8. This is my sisters boyfriend for now. His name is Larry. He fixes lawn mowers in the city. My sister says he has a hairy ass.

3 9-10-11.jpg

9. Jake holds the park record. He once jumped over 7 trailers. Jake crashed a lot and talks real slow now. His doctor told him to wear a helmet.

10. My uncle Marky is still having problems. He doesn't know what he wants in life anymore. He is a Veitnam War hero and now sells perfume at a department store.

11. This is my step brother Phil. He had a hunting accident years ago. The bullet is lodged just over his right ear. It's hard to understand him sometimes and he always stinks like rotten cheese.

12-13.jpg

12. One of my mom's boyfriends. He has a rectal infection that makes him fart a lot. I think he caused our dog Rebel to die.

13. We found Willy sleeping under our trailer one night. Mom is teaching him how to use toilet paper.

14-15-16-17.jpg

14. My younger sister Jill lost all her teeth. She was licking a egg beater after mom made a cake and my cousin Jimmy turned it on by accident.

15. This is Buck. He is my second cousin. He is pretty smart. Buck is going to be a dentist some day. He does all the work on our teeth.

16. This is Michael. He used to be my best friend but got killed by a bus on the interstate. I still wear his underwear.

17. This is my sister's boyfriend Paul. He is running for Mayor in the city. He hates kids and old people. Our neighbor Mrs. Dot is taking him to court for spitting on her baby. He also wants to ban wheelchairs in the city.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

18-19.jpg

18. My grandmom lives with us in our trailer. Shes smells real bad. She likes to hang out in bars and drink beer. Grandma has sores all over. The flies are terrible.

19. Walt dates my grand mom. He grows pumpkins on 7 acres of land. He likes chasing grand mom through his pumpkin patch in his underwear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20-21.jpg

20. This is my sister Molly. Mom said she just showed up at our trailer home one day and never left. She bit the mailman. She loves to drink water from the toilet bowl. She smokes cigarettes too.

21. My cousin Eddie went to New York this summer. A piece of the Statue Of Liberty fell off and hit him in the head. Eddie now has the I.Q. of a tomato plant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22-23-24.jpg

22. My great grandmother is lots of fun. She still chews tobacco and rides a bicycle. Grandma dates younger men with teeth.

23. This is my half brother Boomer. Boomer is going to be a policeman one day. He already patrols the interstate and stops the bad people.

24. This is my 3rd cousin Smitty. Smitty works in a dog collar factory in the city. He works 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. Every electric dog collar is tested on Smitty before they are shipped to the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25-26.jpg

25. These are 2 kids we throw stuff at. There used to be 3 of them. Mom says we can't throw heavy stuff no more.

26. This is my twin brother Bert. We were born 4 minutes apart. Bert made medical history when he fell out of my mom's ass during birth. I hate him.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President