why coarse fishing?

tonyx5610

to all who replied to my question i thank you it seems that the reason people enjoy coarse fishing is because they enjoy the thrill of the possibility of of the next bite being a biggie like all of us , i thank you all for your input into my question in understanding why you do it, as a ps to mpbdsnu the reason i diddnt respond was ive been working double shifts,even i have to make aliving lol

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goes back to the point we touched on on an earlier thread. The question is the key to the value of the answer received.

Don't know where intelligence came into this ? However I am pretty lacking in knowledge but I know all coarse fish are not small and I know the difference between match fishing and other forms. I also know that someone who hooks an 18lb salmon on 4lb line was targeting something entirely different and relatively small (or is totally reckless), but a feat of fish playing that is note worthy none the less, so well done. :D I know of people who have been trying for 15 years with much stronger stuff and have still to get off the mark.

But it sounds like everyone is making up now so alls well that ends well.