Timsbury AN Annual Grayling fish in

Tony U

i dont normally use a brolly unless i'm match fishing & stuck in one spot for hours ,but i'll pop mine in the car as a spare just in case anyone finds they need one .

Are you staying in Romsey area tomorrow night or are you having a very early drive on Sunday?

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had better convert my brolly size to cm then, like the Argos one!

ps. I have just transferred your DVDs to my glovebox so that I can't forget to take them - do remind me if I don't produce them on the day!

Hi Guys, I'm really looking forward to this now. Even the weather hasn't put me off(yet), but that's the optimist in me.......I'm with Arbocop on this one.....although it does look like it's going to be a bit chilly though.

Anyway I've got to try out a couple of reels. Even though I haven't been fishing for ages I seemed to of made a few additions to my collection of centrepins.

IMG_4059.jpg

I have got the bacon today but as I have moved out to 'the sticks' anyone who lives near a supermarket like to get 3 or 4 dozen rolls. I'm going to make some soup as well this year. Oh and we need some more cups for the mulled wine. I've got that covered as well.

Please confirm here so I know that I don't have to go into town tomorrow.

thanks

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Just had Heidi from Timsbury on the phone requesting we park on the metal road,single file as the path`s are a bit muddy.

The good news is the fishery is in good condition with a tinge of colour and fining down nicely and has produced all week :thumbs:

on a personal note it has been doubtful I can attend all week due towork commitments but I have just been given a glimmer of hope and am 90 % hopefull I will attend,for those that have confirmed their places for the Itchen they can pm me for payment details or if our paths cross Sunday they can cross my palms then.

Hi Guys, I'm really looking forward to this now. Even the weather hasn't put me off(yet), but that's the optimist in me.......I'm with Arbocop on this one.....although it does look like it's going to be a bit chilly though.

Anyway I've got to try out a couple of reels. Even though I haven't been fishing for ages I seemed to of made a few additions to my collection of centrepins.

IMG_4059.jpg

Top right for me please, top left looks interesting but I reckon you could lose the lower half of that backplate, it wouldn't weigh anything then.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

IMG_4059.jpg

Oooo me like the top right one - almost worth coming down to Timsbury to see it!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

The good news is the fishery is in good condition with a tinge of colour and fining down nicely and has produced all week :thumbs:

I'm sure that every time I phone a fishery they tell me the same thing! Good news though, providing the rain stays off at least until Saturday The river should be in blinding condition.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."