Timsbury AN Annual Grayling fish in

Tony U

Yeah, me too......good luck Yu'all ! :)

Don't forget to get a few snapps for us spectators :D

Yep second that :thumbs: make sure you have your waterproofs as its lashing it down here now and looks like it maybe tomorrow as well ,Good to see you back Tigger Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torrential rain and freezing cold - must be Timsbury tomorrow :)

If I was sensible I would wake up whenever I'm ready, take my time and allow the worst of the weather to pass but, unfortunately, I am not sensible. Car loaded, alarm set for 6am, here we go again!

(Andy (Jigotai) I've got a spare landing net head in the car in case you need it.)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Yeah, me too......good luck Yu'all ! :)

Don't forget to get a few snapps for us spectators :D

see i nearly forgot my camera :o

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Girlfriend has just driven back up the A34 from Southampton and said that there is a lot of standing water on the road and the smaller roads are flooded so all those going take care in the morning on the roads Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

(Andy (Jigotai) I've got a spare landing net head in the car in case you need it.)

Cheers Anderoo, I've had a go at patching mine up although I'm not sure how long it will last, so I may need to borrow yours.