Least favourtie fish

JBee123

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Ellison:

Nasty, horrible Pike. They spoil proper fishing something rotten!

Cue Peter Waller!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Micheal

if only he had belived that old dear that a hurricane was coming................. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

For those not happy with bream.

Try playing a wiley old 8 pounder on a fast flowing river.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Guest crazyhazy

CARP - Every Carp I see photographed - with its catcher looking lovingly towards its head (they always have that sickly look as they gaze at the fish) the fish are stuffed full of boilies which to me looks totally un-natural and then last but not least they christen them something like "Shoulders" or "Flash" - absolute nonsence!! A good angler and mate of mine once said "80% of Carp fishing gear is designed to catch anglers not fish" and when I saw an advertisement in a fishing mag selling Bivvy slippers I could see where he was coming from.

Has to be minnows. The ruin of many a promising roach fishing session. Once had a minnow on a size 10, bunch of maggots, feeder-fishing for chub etc.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

John Ellison:

Nasty, horrible Pike. They spoil proper fishing something rotten!

Philistine :mad: (i'll save Peter the bother)

Agree with all the sentiments about Rat fish, sorry Carp,the Aussies have the right idea. But in their defence they do make excellent bait

demon

Eels can be a pain but a big Eel is a really impressive fish.

I rather like eels and bream, in fact, I like all fish!

Apart from that is, what is now known as F1s. I hate the things with a passion. Im not a great carp lover, although Im rather fond of crucians. And bleak are only good for one thing - zander bait!