Least favourtie fish

JBee123

Anything you don't want at the time. Like a large carp when you are crucian fishing with light lines, a pike that grabs your large roach as you are reeling it in on a river, bream that fight like a sack of potatoes when you are carp fishing with heavy gear, and always cray fish when you are trying for anything but crayfish.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of us realise the vital job that Pike do for maintaining the purity of fish stocks.

So Pike aside, by my reckoning that makes approximately:

Eels No1 enemy

Bream No2 enemy

and Carp no3 enemy.

(or maybe Bream and Carp equal 2nd)

Lets see how the polls go after a days fishing on the 16th.

Unc F

Norfolkdan:

Weaver fish is the only fish I dislike (although it's not a freshwater fish)

Yea weevers suck, first time i took the mrs fishing she got done on the finger by one :D

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

We don't have enough fresh water fishing here for me to bother with, but I do have a fish I don't like. It is this one!

Posted Image

It is a Nor' West Blowfish. I will not have them in the boat. They are deadly poisonous if you eat them, they stink and they can have a toe or finger off in one quick bite! Indeed, they can bite through the best hooks! I have had a couple of English anglers in my boat catch them and I have told them that if we were fishing a match on a points basis for various types of fish, one of those rates a score of minus 3000!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Ferret1959:

Who was it who didn't like carp cos they are full of boilies????????????

Muppet.     :rolleyes:    

Not all of them matey.   :)  

I agree. If you don't like Carp full of boilies, you can still go to many canals and catch Carp like this one:-

Posted Image

[ 16. June 2005, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: BoozleBear ]

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Hi BB. Rename the file for that picture and name it as,

1stcarpandnewpb13lb1oz or change it to something a bit simpler. Your problem is that there shouldn't be any gaps in the title of your file.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.