Free Angling Coaching On The River Wensum In Norwich

Anglers' Net

Let's hope that it's Custer YoungS last stand then!

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. All I know is that NACA have got to issue a Court Injunction against me, otherwise it'll be handbags at dawn ...

Edited by andy_youngs

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy, you are flogging a dead horse! You will be up against the Angling Trust and the landowners, good luck!

I don't look at it like that Peter, I think the Angling Trust and landowners will be up against me rather than the other way around. I wish them luck ... :angry:

Edited by andy_youngs

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

David was up against Goliath

The tortoise was up against the hare

Sunderland were up against Leeds United

Custer was up against the injuns....opps sorry no, he lost.

Any notion that I might support Sunderland or Leeds is utterly refuted. I support Norwich City. Personally, I'm not in the habit of losing any of the battles which I fight, but I agree it's a bit unsettling when the local football team doesn't enjoy the rub of the green, :rolleyes:

Edited by andy_youngs

Any notion that I might support Sunderland or Leeds is utterly refuted. I support Norwich City. Personally, I'm not in the habit of losing any of the battles which I fight, but I agree it's a bit unsettling when the local football team doesn't enjoy the rub of the green, :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should equate your battle to being an Ipswich Town supporter.

Perhaps you should equate your battle to being an Ipswich Town supporter.

We're getting into rather strange territory here Peter. The world is quite clearly not spinning on it's correct axis, and NACA woud appear to be ompolodging