Best Budget Carp Rod!

funjodon

Hi i'm interested in buying a couple of budget Carp rods for my son for Christmas as my old ones are now well past their best.

Ive been looking at Nash 'hooligun' rods and Shimano 'Alivo' and wondererd if anyone has these rods or could recommend something similar.

Thank you

Hi i bought a shimano Avlio in 2.5 test curve which is light a thin and is nicer to use in many ways to my older and more expensive masterline carp rod. I don't cast to blooming horizen so don't feel that i am under guned with 2.5 test curve, although they do a 2.75 test curve version if you prefer. My brother has much more expensive rods and agrees that the spec on my shimano is pretty good.

have a look here http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/tackleshopcouk...x_specimen_rods

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

i have a pair of Shimano Hyperloop Carp rods that i have found to be excelent for the money slim blank and a great action steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Ok sounds like i have plenty of food for thought.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer.

i use the jrc j4 i havnt caught anuthing yet but hopefully soon, they have a lovely feel and finish and you can get 3 on ebay for around £100 or in the carp mags for about £120 well worth the money the feel just as nice as my mates hyperloops