Is it time?

kleinboet

I am not, and never have been and will never be a member of the BNP, so do yourselves a favour and stop trying to badmouth me.

As for the headline - Scandal: British Foreign Aid Budget Seven Times Bigger than NHS ...

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not, and never have been and will never be a member of the BNP, so do yourselves a favour and stop trying to badmouth me.

Merely a polite enquiry as to where your figures came from. Would you care to reply? How does looking at a political party's website make you a member of that party?

Oi, you two, stop bullying people by challenging their delusions with facts. That's really mean, especially when we spend more than the entire public spending budget on providing bibles and photographs of Princess Diana to be used as toilet paper and firelighters in African one legged radical Islamic lesbian paedophile suicide bomber training camps.

Yes it appears to be from bnp.org.uk, and KB seems to have misread the article in 2 different ways.

It's the NHS budget deficit and the foreign aid figure, not just Africa. But let's not spoil a good rant with facts.

Where's Chris Goddard, the croissant-dipping deserter? I want to taunt him a second time about his Frenchness. :)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

All right then, everything is tickety-boo, we will carry on giving money to Africa for another 15 years (one for you "experts" out there - disprove that!!)

I have lived in Southern Africa (which you lot won't let me forget.) and I can tell you stories - which I won't - about what Africans do with foreign aid that is not money!

They are quite happy to sit back and collect their dole errr aid money from this and other countries rather than doing some work.

See if you can get some pictures of Swaziland, Lesotho (the poorest African nation), Botswana etc. and look at the potential for agriculture in those land. Farmers of 'developed' nations won't go there because they fear it will be just like Zimbabwe and they would be killed for their farms (which is ironic as those who have "taken over" the farms don't know how to run it!)

All right then, everything is tickety-boo, we will carry on giving money to Africa for another 15 years (one for you "experts" out there - disprove that!!)

I have lived in Southern Africa (which you lot won't let me forget.) and I can tell you stories - which I won't - about what Africans do with foreign aid that is not money!

They are quite happy to sit back and collect their dole errr aid money from this and other countries rather than doing some work.

See if you can get some pictures of Swaziland, Lesotho (the poorest African nation), Botswana etc. and look at the potential for agriculture in those land. Farmers of 'developed' nations won't go there because they fear it will be just like Zimbabwe and they would be killed for their farms (which is ironic as those who have "taken over" the farms don't know how to run it!)

I haven't seen anyone on here say that everything is tickety boo, apart from yourself, and I hope we continue to give money to Africa for considerably longer than the 15 years you quote.

Out of interest, when were you last in Southern Africa?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Yep that headline originates here but is also mentioned on another couple of sites including this one which is run by an equally charming group of individuals, see here for details about it and them.

links provided for those who couldn't find the source of the original headline provided.

Edited by snakey1

Sportsman and others - If I see something that is unfair, I will get upset about it. If I see a headline like that, I WILL react - but, of course I expect answers like this - "Is the BNP website your source for this one? That's the only place I could see that's claiming that overseas aid spending is seven times anything. They're claiming that it's seven times the NHS deficit though, not the NHS budget."

No matter what is said, it would appear that there are people on this site that attack the player, not the ball.

There are many unfair things that I see, like the BLACK policeman's union (would that be accepted if you substituted white for black? why mention race at all?) the fact that political parties are seriously thinking of making all female candidates for a constituency (why not the BEST candidate?) and a lot of other things.

But it makes no difference, I will be called a bigot, even though I am only looking for FAIRNESS!

Edited by kleinboet