Is it time?

kleinboet

But it makes no difference, I will be called a bigot, even though I am only looking for FAIRNESS!

Why not say where you saw the headline that so upset you, then? If it was on a site that had a reputation for objective news reporting, you might be taken more seriously.

If it was nothing but a bit of BNP propaganda, you can hardly blame people for suspecting that it might be biased.

Or do you just prefer to act the innocent victim?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are quite happy to sit back and collect their dole errr aid money from this and other countries rather than doing some work.

This is true all over the world and in the UK. There will all ways be people who abuse any system, but that does not make it right to penalise those who deserve it just to make sure that all the undeserving dont get it. So should our government scrap disability benefit, who cares about the people who deserve and need it. We know that there are a few people who claim it and can work and no doubt still work on the side. So do you think we should get rid of it, just becasue a few abuse the system? Of course we should not.

Yes changes need to be made in the way that aid is distributed to ensure that it is not creamed off by the corrupt. But stopping aid is just plain wrong.

Stephen

Species Caught 2014

Zander, Pike, Bream, Roach, Tench, Perch, Rudd, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Eel, Grayling, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout

Species Caught 2013

Pike, Zander, Bream, Roach, Eel, Tench, Rudd, Perch, Common Carp, Koi Carp, Brown Goldfish, Grayling, Brown Trout, Chub, Roosterfish, Dorado, Black Grouper, Barracuda, Mangrove Snapper, Mutton Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Tarpon, Red Snapper

Species Caught 2012
Zander, Pike, Perch, Chub, Ruff, Gudgeon, Dace, Minnow, Wels Catfish, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Ghost Carp, Roach, Bream, Eel, Rudd, Tench, Arapaima, Mekong Catfish, Sawai Catfish, Marbled Tiger Catfish, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Thai Redtail Catfish, Batrachian Walking Catfish, Siamese Carp, Rohu, Julliens Golden Prize Carp, Giant Gourami, Java Barb, Red Tailed Tin Foil Barb, Nile Tilapia, Black Pacu, Red Bellied Pacu, Alligator Gar
Species Caught 2011
Zander, Tench, Bream, Chub, Barbel, Roach, Rudd, Grayling, Brown Trout, Salmon Parr, Minnow, Pike, Eel, Common Carp, Mirror Carp, Ghost Carp, Koi Carp, Crucian Carp, F1 Carp, Blue Orfe, Ide, Goldfish, Brown Goldfish, Comet Goldfish, Golden Tench, Golden Rudd, Perch, Gudgeon, Ruff, Bleak, Dace, Sergeant Major, French Grunt, Yellow Tail Snapper, Tom Tate Grunt, Clown Wrasse, Slippery Dick Wrasse, Doctor Fish, Graysby, Dusky Squirrel Fish, Longspine Squirrel Fish, Stripped Croaker, Leather Jack, Emerald Parrot Fish, Red Tail Parrot Fish, White Grunt, Bone Fish
Species Caught 2010
Zander, Pike, Perch, Eel, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Mirror Carp, Common Carp, Crucian Carp, Siamese Carp, Asian Redtail Catfish, Sawai Catfish, Rohu, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Pacu, Long Tom, Moon Wrasse, Sergeant Major, Green Damsel, Tomtate Grunt, Sea Chub, Yellowtail Surgeon, Black Damsel, Blue Dot Grouper, Checkered Sea Perch, Java Rabbitfish, One Spot Snapper, Snubnose Rudderfish
Species Caught 2009
Barramundi, Spotted Sorubim Catfish, Wallago Leeri Catfish, Wallago Attu Catfish, Amazon Redtail Catfish, Mrigul, Siamese Carp, Java Barb, Tarpon, Wahoo, Barracuda, Skipjack Tuna, Bonito, Yellow Eye Rockfish, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Black Fin Snapper, Dog Snapper, Yellow Tail Snapper, Marble Grouper, Black Fin Tuna, Spanish Mackerel, Mutton Snapper, Redhind Grouper, Saddle Grouper, Schoolmaster, Coral Trout, Bar Jack, Pike, Zander, Perch, Tench, Bream, Roach, Rudd, Common Carp, Golden Tench, Wels Catfish
Species Caught 2008
Dorado, Wahoo, Barracuda, Bonito, Black Fin Tuna, Long Tom, Sergeant Major, Red Snapper, Black Damsel, Queen Trigga Fish, Red Grouper, Redhind Grouper, Rainbow Wrasse, Grey Trigger Fish, Ehrenbergs Snapper, Malabar Grouper, Lunar Fusiler, Two Tone Wrasse, Starry Dragonet, Convict Surgeonfish, Moonbeam Dwarf Angelfish,Bridled Monocle Bream, Redlined Triggerfish, Cero Mackeral, Rainbow Runner
Species Caught 2007
Arapaima, Alligator Gar, Mekong Catfish, Spotted Sorubim Catfish, Pacu, Siamese Carp, Barracuda, Black Fin Tuna, Queen Trigger Fish, Red Snapper, Yellow Tail Snapper, Honeycomb Grouper, Red Grouper, Schoolmaster, Cubera Snapper, Black Grouper, Albacore, Ballyhoo, Coney, Yellowfin Goatfish, Lattice Spinecheek

All right then, everything is tickety-boo, we will carry on giving money to Africa for another 15 years (one for you "experts" out there - disprove that!!)

I have lived in Southern Africa (which you lot won't let me forget.) and I can tell you stories - which I won't - about what Africans do with foreign aid that is not money!

They are quite happy to sit back and collect their dole errr aid money from this and other countries rather than doing some work.

See if you can get some pictures of Swaziland, Lesotho (the poorest African nation), Botswana etc. and look at the potential for agriculture in those land. Farmers of 'developed' nations won't go there because they fear it will be just like Zimbabwe and they would be killed for their farms (which is ironic as those who have "taken over" the farms don't know how to run it!)

You obviously haven't been to Botswana for a few decades then KB. Unemployed yobbo whites are flooding in from South Africa, causing trouble and getting pi55ed. 25% of the Local Botswana population is involved in cattle farming/meat trade, the majority of which is exported, not exactly the same as subsistence farming in other countries!

Black ruled Botswana has 1% of landmass available for agriculture with less than 50% of that grazing land. The reason a lot of farmers from "developed" countries don't go there to farm is because the Batswana aren't a pushover (Brought up to British standards, not European B) ).

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

All right then, everything is tickety-boo, we will carry on giving money to Africa for another 15 years (one for you "experts" out there - disprove that!!)

I have lived in Southern Africa (which you lot won't let me forget.) and I can tell you stories - which I won't - about what Africans do with foreign aid that is not money!

See if you can get some pictures of Swaziland, Lesotho (the poorest African nation), Botswana etc. and look at the potential for agriculture in those land. Farmers of 'developed' nations won't go there because they fear it will be just like Zimbabwe and they would be killed for their farms (which is ironic as those who have "taken over" the farms don't know how to run it!)

I had a quick look at Lesotho

Population 1.89 million

UK Aid 2007/2008 3.9 million (figure from Department for International Development.)

http://www.dfid.gov.uk/where-we-work/afric...uthern/lesotho/

That means an income per head of 2 pounds and six pence. That is per year.

Yep, we are spoiling them. I can just see them loafing around waiting for that to roll in. I bet they have the holiday brochures out already <_<

BTW, DFID is one of Lesotho's largest donors!

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

But it makes no difference, I will be called a bigot, even though I am only looking for FAIRNESS!

Why should you expect the "FAIRNESS!" you would deny other EU residents who, quite legitimately come to live and work in the UK?

Why should you be a special case? - a person who came back to the UK to benefit from enhanced levels of healthcare unavailable in a country you chose to live in for so long - even if you did make up the NI contributions to make sure you got the care free of charge. I have no doubt you got more than you actually paid for.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

is mr boet really stupid or is he very cleaver ? he's by far the best wind up merchant iv'e ever come across, never fails to get up everyones nose with his his posts.

great entertainment K.B. keep up the good work sir :thumbs::rolleyes:

No matter what is said, it would appear that there are people on this site that attack the player, not the ball.

Well let everybody see the ball and stop moving the goalposts then.

By the way I can't find any reference to UK tax payer's money going to Botswana or Swaziland. Can you point me to your source please?

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

BZ - Crawl back into the hole of matchpool! If you have nothing more to say about your vendetta to me, I will publish your hate mail PM again, nursejudy or no nursejudy. If you were a regular poster that may be some excuse, but to come here and try and cause trouble is unbecoming of the facade you want people to see.

Now to the others - You cannot see that this country has set itself up to be an example of a multicultural world. As long as it allows Blacks to form their own unions the men being ruled out of "fair" elections etc. then it is doomed to have a country with ghettos of the various races we have here. These racial enclaves could be avoided by forbidding any organisations to form a union which forbids the entry of any other race to that organisation.

If there are complaints about racial minorities, females etc. being refused work then the employer just has to supply PROOF that the candidate selected was best suited to the job.

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Now to the others - You cannot see that this country has set itself up to be an example of a multicultural world.

Err, yes we can, thank you. Likewise other European countries (e.g. France and the Netherlands). It appears to me that a lot of people actually enjoy multiculturalism (e.g. the Notting Hill Carnival and going for a curry).

BZ - Crawl back into the hole of matchpool! If you have nothing more to say about your vendetta to me, I will publish your hate mail PM again, nursejudy or no nursejudy. If you were a regular poster that may be some excuse, but to come here and try and cause trouble is unbecoming of the facade you want people to see.

Now to the others - You cannot see that this country has set itself up to be an example of a multicultural world. As long as it allows Blacks to form their own unions the men being ruled out of "fair" elections etc. then it is doomed to have a country with ghettos of the various races we have here. These racial enclaves could be avoided by forbidding any organisations to form a union which forbids the entry of any other race to that organisation.

If there are complaints about racial minorities, females etc. being refused work then the employer just has to supply PROOF that the candidate selected was best suited to the job.

What has this got to do with stopping aid to Africa which I believe was the theme of your original post ? :huh:

please explain

Edited by snakey1