Is it time?

kleinboet

BZ - Crawl back into the hole of matchpool! If you have nothing more to say about your vendetta to me, I will publish your hate mail PM again, nursejudy or no nursejudy. If you were a regular poster that may be some excuse, but to come here and try and cause trouble is unbecoming of the facade you want people to see.

Now to the others - You cannot see that this country has set itself up to be an example of a multicultural world. As long as it allows Blacks to form their own unions the men being ruled out of "fair" elections etc. then it is doomed to have a country with ghettos of the various races we have here. These racial enclaves could be avoided by forbidding any organisations to form a union which forbids the entry of any other race to that organisation.

If there are complaints about racial minorities, females etc. being refused work then the employer just has to supply PROOF that the candidate selected was best suited to the job.

You know KB it's a shame you ever left South Africa, or was it just around the time that Apartheid was coming to an end.

Tell me, as you have avoided answering this question before, when you were in SA did you belong to any institutions that didn't allow certain sections of the population to join?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BZ - Crawl back into the hole of matchpool! If you have nothing more to say about your vendetta to me, I will publish your hate mail PM again, nursejudy or no nursejudy. If you were a regular poster that may be some excuse, but to come here and try and cause trouble is unbecoming of the facade you want people to see.

Now to the others - You cannot see that this country has set itself up to be an example of a multicultural world. As long as it allows Blacks to form their own unions the men being ruled out of "fair" elections etc. then it is doomed to have a country with ghettos of the various races we have here. These racial enclaves could be avoided by forbidding any organisations to form a union which forbids the entry of any other race to that organisation.

If there are complaints about racial minorities, females etc. being refused work then the employer just has to supply PROOF that the candidate selected was best suited to the job.

just how many posts do you need to be a regular poster on here then mr boet ? nearly 4,000 not enough then ? blimey it's hard to get your feet under the table on this site :o

love you klieny :2::yeah:

was it just around the time that Apartheid was coming to an end.

You bet your sweet racial epithet it was, I bet he couldn't leave quick enough 'Come on Brenda, those damn blacks have got rights again, we're shafted, back to Cheltenham, quick march'

Cut to Cheltenham, 2009, swap blacks for Serbs, where's he going to go next? No town is safe, just hope he doesn't move in next to you!

Snakey,

Read ALL the posts and you will see that by them all attacking the player, i have had to defend my stance even if it meant that the original aim was not met. If I say A they all rush to see if they can prove to me that it is B. I see stances made by posters on other threads suddenly change and adapt to argue on this thread.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Is this thread going anywhere? If it's just going to degenerate into another barrage of name-calling, it's closed.... :)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

I do not call anyone names unless they attack.

The original idea of this thread was (as the title implies) to ask if it was time that the UK (a small Island) that was once very powerful with a lot of countries bearing allegence to it, must now, since it has given most of its countries back to the original inhabitants (a lot of Africa, India, sri lanka etc) "bite the bullet" and stop trying to be super power, allowing this country to regroup and try and put the great back into Britain!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

It seems when the original argument has been shown up for a fallacy, the goalposts get moved.

However, it takes real intelligence to do so and the proponent of the moving of the goalposts certainly doesn't appear to be that gifted, as the goal has been found empty again.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I do not call anyone names unless they attack.

The original idea of this thread was (as the title implies) to ask if it was time that the UK (a small Island) that was once very powerful with a lot of countries bearing allegence to it, must now, since it has given most of its countries back to the original inhabitants (a lot of Africa, India, sri lanka etc) "bite the bullet" and stop trying to be super power, allowing this country to regroup and try and put the great back into Britain!

The 'Empire' in which you seem rooted hasn't existed since the 'Commonwealth'..... which suggests you're over 50 years out of date. The Empire games were the Empire and Commonwealth games back in 1954, but I was trying to be charitable.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Snakey,

Read ALL the posts and you will see that by them all attacking the player, i have had to defend my stance even if it meant that the original aim was not met. If I say A they all rush to see if they can prove to me that it is B. I see stances made by posters on other threads suddenly change and adapt to argue on this thread.

I have read all the posts KB I'm just not sure how claiming that multiculturalism in the UK has failed and created racial enclaves (I happen to think that multiculturalism hasn't worked as well as it could have and to some degree groups of races have gathered together rather than intergrate fully, but then that is a common occurence in a lot of countries not just the UK - see how the english have formed their own racial "enclaves" in spain for instance rather than intergrate fully with the locals, it seems to me to be instinctive for people in a foreign country to gather amongst there own to help preserve their own cultural identities and because for whatever reason it probably makes them feel safer and more at home) relates to defending your position on stopping aid to africa which seems to be based on a headline that originated from the BNPs website.

Edited by snakey1