Is it time?

kleinboet

just like in the sandwich shops/burger/chip/pizza (well most) the employees have to wear gloves (like subway with their blue gloves)and the hair net thingys.

it gives piece of mind, avoids contamination which is what should be universal with all this germ business going about. wearing special uniforms should be a must along with daily cleaning of them. (which you can bet doesn't happen if the nurse/doctor has to take them home)

so its kinda lucky they, (most), leave it down to some skivvy to wash them in a grubby room at the base of the hospital etc

as for rings and neck attire! it shouldnt be worn full stop, its not a damn fashion parade when you go into the ward and im sure "god"will let it slip if you remove them during your time doing his work!

Edited by billy50000

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Jeepster - try and prove me being a racist - I know you aren't, theres no MONEY in it

????

I presume this is a reference to me daring to admit I actually get paid for going to work?

You're the only person I know who could criticise someone for accepting a wage for their work. Or is it more noise to distract from your increasingly random outbursts?

Quite right too. A few years back I was working with 'difficult' teenagers. Staff were eventually banned from wearing necklaces, pendants, earrings etc for exactly this reason. Body piercings in general became a tricky issue, as the rules were new and some piercings (so I'm told) are hard to live without once they're installed.

Yes some body piercings can close up remarkably quickly when the jewellery itself is removed (I found this with my nipple piercings even though they were pierced using a 2.5mm diameter needle instead of more usual 1.6mm) obviously most none facial piercings would be hard for anyone to detect if they were there or not and so would carry less of a risk than say ear or eyebrow piercings (both of which I have seen ripped out) and most below the waist piercings would be virtually impossible to detect without being intimately aquainted with the wearer.

Edited by snakey1

most below the waist piercings would be virtually impossible to detect with being intimately aquainted with the wearer.

Scope for a whole new thread here, 'body modification'.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

i wonder what klienboets had pierced? :o:D

I don't know about piercing, but I'm sure we could hazard a guess as to where there's an unorthodox cavity!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine