Bad Weather for the week end.

Dales

Was out at daybreak fishing in my shirt-sleeves until 10am :P:P

Posted in Queensland at 11.07am

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to get out at some point, but if that wind doesn't drop.... I don't think i will be trotting a float.

Was out at daybreak fishing in my shirt-sleeves until 10am :P:P

Posted in Queensland at 11.07am

Mind you don't get sunburn or eaten by a croc. :P:P

Posted at a wet and windy 6.33am :angry:

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

After a very windy and rainy night, it's now warm with bright sunshine here!

After a very windy and rainy night, it's now almost as wet and getting windier...........My floats are staying in a similar box to Lutra's methinks :(

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

After spending the last three nights at work outside on a fork truck. The thought of getting wet again hasn't really fazed me About having a little mooch along the stour this afternoon. As i type we have just had a freak electric storm with hail stones the size if marrowfat peas Here in north Essex. Probably drop the water temperature again but never mind.

Bind my wounds, And bring me a fresh horse.

Not going today but just about to go get bait for a trip tomorrow. Showers I can cope with, constant downpour is no fun.

Rusty i have just come back from checking the boat and the lower Kennet looks sock on with good flow and colour so you could be in luck tomorrow Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Rusty i have just come back from checking the boat and the lower Kennet looks sock on with good flow and colour so you could be in luck tomorrow Steve.

Thanks Steve, bait bought, BBC weather forecast checked and it looks.....bloody horrible, are they only capable of predicting a day in advance? Oh well, I'll just travel superlight so there's nothing to get wet.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Looks to be bang on here for tomorrow - yay!

And a whole new river to explore :)

Yup - Kennet looked spot on this afternoon - up to 'normal' levels and carrying a bit of colour. (But not too much!) Off to do some serious chubbing romorrow - venue of last seasons PB!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog