Mull of Galloway in winter

DAVENIC

Been fishing Mull and Luce Bay for years, but never in winter.

What is the pollock fishing like during winter months.

How long do the bass hang about

Cheers

DAVENIC

The fishing isn't good in winter around the MOG. The larger pollack move offshore around this time and will return in April/May. I occasionally hear of a bass being caught through the winter but a lot of anglers days goes into catching the odd fish

Edited by Ian Burrett

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

• 3 months later...

The fishing isn't good in winter around the MOG. The larger pollack move offshore around this time and will return in April/May. I occasionally hear of a bass being caught through the winter but a lot of anglers days goes into catching the odd fish

[/quote)

Ta - been busy - Ian - cu in May - Davenic