Lower Itchen Fishery Fish In

Dick Dastardly

Just adding dates to my diary and realised I have double booked myself :(:( I won't be able to make this one I'm afraid, please let one of the reserves have my place.

lyn

:(

Someone who's good with bacon-butties hopefully.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In future years, if the fishing is slow, there might be other entertainment close-by.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/4786044.Pr...ew_over_Go_Ape/

:(

Only just clicked on this - think its worth a thread of its own - if only to get a few more no's on the survey - I shall certainly be spreading the word!!!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

I do hope to visit fairly soon

Me too weirwulf. I haven't fished there before so I'll be making enquiries about a mid week recce during January. I understand it's quite a large fishery and if don't at least have a look first I'll spend most of the fish-in wandering about like a lost soul. I think it's possible to drive to swims?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Me too weirwulf. I haven't fished there before so I'll be making enquiries about a mid week recce during January. I understand it's quite a large fishery and if don't at least have a look first I'll spend most of the fish-in wandering about like a lost soul. I think it's possible to drive to swims?

Yes you are right Rusty,you can drive to your swim but beware the soft grass !! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi KayC,

I am not getting much success with PMs to you.The name that you quote is not my cheque.Mine was posted on the 17th (18th) and should reach you before the holiday shut down.

All the best,

Brian.

Hi KayC

I am not getting much success with PMs to you.The name that you quote is not my cheque.Mine was posted on the 17th (18th) and should reach you before the holiday shut down.

All the best,

Brian.

thank cyranne12, actually received your cheque this morning, could anybody still to post me their cheque to me please add their user name for me , I would like to finalise payment by January the 16th when I will also confirm final numbers .

Have a great christmas break everyone. :thumbs:

Sadly I can no longer make it. Are there reserves that can take my place or is there somebody out there who would like to put their name forward.

Apologies to the organisers.

Tiddler Tammer wishes you all tight lines on the day.

He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking a fish. (Hemingway - The old man and the sea)

• 2 weeks later...