Does anybody fancy a fish in???????

Guest Alan Roe

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Cheers for the offer Chris but the foods been sorted now biggrin.gif

Good idea on the BBQ though (erm has anyone got an oil drum??? preferably a clean one) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

Guest Dai Fish

Hello Trogg, 1st+2nd is good for me, I will be bringing my 11 year old son with me for protection so I wont need any big holes in the hedges (cos he bites ankles real hard), can you let me know of any B+Bs or Travel lodges in the area as I dont think my health will stick a tent in dec.

------------------

Dai Fish ANMC founder member

Guest mpbdsnu

I'll try my best to be there but I cannot be sure, as I have stated previously, I'm moving house soon and it may just be that weekend??? But I'd love to come and meet everyone!

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Dai

I forgot you're getting on a bit now tongue.gif

Try some of these links for B+b's & other accomodation mate biggrin.gif

here

here or here(Stafford Borough Councils own web site & i ain't commenting on it frown.gif)

The nearest places to the fishery are Eccleshall & Stafford itself, I'll have a look around today & see if i can find one closer to the fishery for you biggrin.gif

The nearest Travel lodge is at the first Stafford junction of the M6 (junction 13)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

Guest Chris Goddard

Well as I can't help with the food?? How about an oil drum?? That I can manage. But the mesh for the top may be a problem!! You really need the diamond shaped stuff and I have just struggled to get enough for the back doors of the van!! Having said that let me have a word in the shell-like of my mate Raschid!! Now he's got a mention he may be able to find us a bit?? Let you know.

Chris

Join the ANMC like me!!

You KNOW It makes sense!!

I now have been told by my doctor i have to rest b4 my operation which is 1st week in December ( having hip operation ) so i'm gutted i can't come on this fishin frown.gif

But as soon as i'm up and about i will be on the next one smile.gif

Have a good time anyway

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Sorry to hear you aren't going to make it Wendy frown.gif Good luck with the operation though.

Chris if you can get an oil drum that would be great (i should be able to sort out some charcoal).

mpbdjs...bmpaj....mpsdusb...Malc i hope you get to make it mate smile.gif

Oh & before i forget i've had promises of another 3 donations for the raffle biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

Guest Geoff Palmer

Ok, had it confirmed and I have permission to attend. Oh the crawling I've had to do, but it gets me out of a days christmas shopping in Cardiff

I have a tent, sleeping bag, rods, reels and pole. Apart from bait what else will I need to bring?

What time on the first is it all beginning. I can be there about 9ish.

------------------

Geoff

Size doesn't matter its just catching.