Snow pictures anyone ?

RobStubbs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowed in today and woke up to 9" of the white stuff outside so after making sure my Parents and the other old folk in the village had Milk,Bread etc i did what any mature adult on a day off in these conditions would do i found a bit of cardboard and some rope and .....

snow029.jpg

My Brother and Sister in law forced me to go honest my Bruv chased by his dog

snow022.jpg

Here he is trying the novel spin round in circles as you go down technique

snow024.jpg

snow023.jpg

Me at the start

snow028.jpg

Bloody canoists get every where but they were very funny to watch and i was laughing so much i didnt get a good shot sadly but you get the drift .They were mad talk about a death wish they were having races with the snow boarders

snow031.jpg

The dogs enjoyed it to

snow014.jpg

This guy had slid down a hill to get stuck here and we saw a few motors dumped at the bottom of hills

snow033.jpg

snow032.jpg

Snowing heavily here again now so no work tommorow and the other half is working from home and i get in the way apparently so she tells me to bugger off out :clap2: and i like to please so roll on tommorow as the slope will be perfect ,havent had this much fun since we got snowed off from school as a kid eons ago loving it Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Nice pics, Chippy :thumbs:

Ayjay - that's a wimpy amount of snow. Even we've got more than that :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yep, must have been a bit of artistic licence used by the BBC & co over how much snow fell in Hampshire ;)

Rob.

I saw one reporter a couple of days ago point at a car with about 2" of snow on and say, "As you can see, we've had about a foot of snow here overnight"!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yep, must have been a bit of artistic licence used by the BBC & co over how much snow fell in Hampshire ;)

Rob.

I'm told there's a lot more further North, certainly plenty around the Basingstoke area, the forest pic is only about 3miles from the coast where it's usually warmer.