Snow pictures anyone ?

RobStubbs

Rob - cheers :)

Steve - that is one cute pooch :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob - cheers :)

Steve - that is one cute pooch :D

Thanks Elton he is a fur ball and it was his first look at the white stuff , He was covered in it at one point where he rolled over and over trying to turn to quickly whilst chasing our other dog :lol: ,Agree with Rob about your pics looks like you had a fair dollop of the stuff Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Great Pup there JV44, and nice pics, love the first one with the snow on his nose :D

Something tells me he is going to grow into a awesome dog.

Times like this when I see all these pics of you guys and your dogs, I really miss my two lost both of them, died earlier this year a 14yr and 12 yr cocker spaniels.

Rob

Great Pup there JV44, and nice pics, love the first one with the snow on his nose :D

Something tells me he is going to grow into a awesome dog.

Times like this when I see all these pics of you guys and your dogs, I really miss my two lost both of them, died earlier this year a 14yr and 12 yr cocker spaniels.

Rob

Cheers Rob he is a great little fella and very bright ,Easy to bribe so easy to train and is great off the lead as he just follows our other dog around ,Go on get another Pup you know you want to ;) Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

So, where are everyone else's photos, huh? :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Tescos here was fun last night. They hadn't gritted the car park and it was like a skating rink :D