Now, should I use maggot or corn?

Imtirednow.jpg

Knackered!

Iknowitsinheresomewhere.jpg

I know it's in here somewhere!

notfarnow.jpg

Nope, I think it went this way.......

All with the mobile 'phone!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

maggotorcorn.jpg

Now, should I use maggot or corn?

Imtirednow.jpg

Knackered!

Iknowitsinheresomewhere.jpg

I know it's in here somewhere!

notfarnow.jpg

Nope, I think it went this way.......

All with the mobile 'phone!

Worms cracking shots with the mobile ,Suprised he/she didnt go for a swim ?? don`t they just love plunging there noses into the stuff no doubt yours can smell Rabbits and the like mine just seem todo it for fun Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Worms cracking shots with the mobile ,Suprised he/she didnt go for a swim ?? don`t they just love plunging there noses into the stuff no doubt yours can smell Rabbits and the like mine just seem todo it for fun Steve.

Cheers Steve, normally he's in the water quicker than a grayling bob! It's just that there are so many animals loking for food at the moment he can't get his nose out of the undergrowth long enough to dive in!

Nick

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

My 2 out and about in the snow

043.jpg

041-1.jpg

She just chases him around once he has anoyed her enough and rolls him over in it to show him who`s boss

040-1.jpg

094.jpg

127.jpg

143.jpg

135.jpg

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Brilliant fun! Nice one.