Centrepin advice needed.

Andrew Boyd

Thanks guys your comments are helpful. I'll investigate the used Leeds option as well as the Okuma Sheffield.

I'm one of those anal guys who spends almost as long cleaning and caring from my gear as I do fishing. I'm now in the fortunate position of owning masses on angling equipt ( about 30 rods and 20 reels ) but care for them religiously . . for the majority of my life I was broke . .makes you look after things when things change. :D

Andrew Boyd

Thanks guys your comments are helpful. I'll investigate the used Leeds option as well as the Okuma Sheffield.

Hi Andrew,

I'll bring my reels next time I remember to come to a meeting (or you could drop by if you are over this way).

You're welcome to borrow one of the Leeds to try for a while (a bit late for this season perhaps!)

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

The leeds is still availible new,

http://www.center-pin-fishing-reels.com/pa...hing-reels.html

but at that price, and having owned both I think I'd be tempted to pay a few quid more and get an okuma Adventa pro.

Mat

Jeeze at £70 so would I!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!