another load of busters browns

barry luxton

Never heard of any Bass in Radipole Lake, above Westham Bridge, but Mullet and Sea Trout get through when the clack valves are open to let out the river water. At times of low water levels above the bridge, I have seen huge quantities of sea water being allowed through.

A permit is needed to fish in Radipole Lake and the club orginising the tickets have spent most/all of the receipts on fishing platforms.

The council have now upped the rent so much that the club can, so I've heard, no longer afford to rent it.

The course fish were introduced a few decades ago to keep down the midge/mosquito population, but the RSPB, who took on the place for a pound a year(may be more now), don't like anglers and want the carp taken out.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this the evidence then H A of the decimation, theiving, poaching. There is enough rules and regs to deal with any miscreants surly.

don't know; don't really care ....

too many back-passages involved at all levels.

:rolleyes: