lechlade

loopy

anyone been to lechlade recently, i keep seeing posts saying its really a winter venue, so why isnt it that good during the so called warmer months :blink:

Also is frensham any good , posts are saying its rather peety now :headhurt:

Cheers Gaz

anyone been to lechlade recently, i keep seeing posts saying its really a winter venue, so why isnt it that good during the so called warmer months :blink:

Also is frensham any good , posts are saying its rather peety now :headhurt:

Cheers Gaz

No,but reports from another angler suggests that there is/has been an algal bloom and its hard,thats Lechlade.Busheyleaze is ok i understand.

Can't be of much help on Frensham i'm afraid.Some rate it,others not so.Below is a link to some fisheries,might be of some help.

http://www.flyfishingvenues.co.uk/list.asp...th+East+England

Edited by chuby

No,but reports from another angler suggests that there is/has been an algal bloom and its hard,thats Lechlade.Busheyleaze is ok i understand.

Can't be of much help on Frensham i'm afraid.Some rate it,others not so.Below is a link to some fisheries,might be of some help.

http://www.flyfishingvenues.co.uk/list.asp...th+East+England

Thank you Mr Chris :thumbs: just spreading myself about ,to get more info on the fisheries. ive got the urge to try lechlade but its convincing the wife and the weather :rolleyes: nowing my luck it will be the mere again :schmoll: even i like a change now and again, i suppose at a push i could do syon :schmoll: Gaz

Thank you Mr Chris :thumbs: just spreading myself about ,to get more info on the fisheries. ive got the urge to try lechlade but its convincing the wife and the weather :rolleyes: nowing my luck it will be the mere again :schmoll: even i like a change now and again, i suppose at a push i could do syon :schmoll: Gaz

OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh its YOU :wallbash::yeah::yucky:

Splashing out aint yer :clap2:

I don't have any current info, but I fished Frensham once a couple of years ago. I found it very pretty and intimate, but too small and crowded. A nice place if you have it to yourself, and you can use a light outfit as you don't need to cast very far.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Just for those who want to know how i got on at lechlade , had three fish 1 brown 2.7lb underweight jobby, 2 rainbows of 5.5 and 6lb it was very hard fishing but i used abit of common sense and fished an overhanging willow to get both bows on a olive nymph, the brown came to a buzzer in a bay. disapointed with the size of the fish as there were some corkers there ,but i seem to get wrong end of the bargain <_<