DECEMBER PHOTO COMPETITION

Janet

Why isn't there a "Bloody Marvellous" category when voting for your own pic???? :bigemo_harabe_net-163::oops:

You're just greedy, you get your own 'delete' option, isn't that enough ? ;)

Rob.

P.S. I voted as well - shame I couldn't post any of my end of year pics in time, but managed a couple over the last few days so I'll be able to enter this month :)

I left it a bit late, (Dec 31), but decided to enter a pic. It's my first time with the present format, and I tried to load from photobucket as before. I tried to copy and paste the IMG url and it wouldn't work. I can post like this on the forum, but not the comp. Any idea what I was doing wrong?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I left it a bit late, (Dec 31), but decided to enter a pic. It's my first time with the present format, and I tried to load from photobucket as before. I tried to copy and paste the IMG url and it wouldn't work. I can post like this on the forum, but not the comp. Any idea what I was doing wrong?

John.

Yep, you just upload the pics themselves as jpg's but they need to be of the right size as there's a limit. Try that and see how you get on (when uploading is activated again, as earlier today it wasn't letting you upload anything).

Rob.

Yep, you just upload the pics themselves as jpg's but they need to be of the right size as there's a limit. Try that and see how you get on (when uploading is activated again, as earlier today it wasn't letting you upload anything).

Rob.

Thanks Rob, I thought it might be something like that, but I thought you could download straight from a hosting site. I'll try again, but I'll have to wait and see if I get any decent pics this month though. :)

Cheers

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Sorry guys 'n gals..that was my fault..I forgot to open the album for uploading on the 1st....lets call it "New year Fogginess" Open for use now.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

May be the company selling replica Rolex watches could donate a prize for the December competition, seeing as they have gone to the trouble of leaving a comment on all out entries :lol:

Edited by Rich_