Winter is here

corydoras

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,

All you'd get in most areas is magpies and grey sqirrels.

a .177 superfield injected a high speed to the head solves that problem :) (as two Magpies found out this morning :) :) )

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya,

a .177 superfield injected a high speed to the head solves that problem :) (as two Magpies found out this morning :) :) )

Hi Davy, when did you move to Clydebank? I went to college there many moons ago.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Hiya,

Hi Davy, when did you move to Clydebank? I went to college there many moons ago.

I've been here for just over 20 years :)

Sadly the college building on kilbowie road has now been demolished, the new college is down next to the Clyde where John Browns yard was.

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya,

I've been here for just over 20 years :)

Sadly the college building on kilbowie road has now been demolished, the new college is down next to the Clyde where John Browns yard was.

Didn't know that, I thought you were out on the Mull of Kintyre or something like that. I must have you mixed up with Snatcher or Norrie or some other poster.

Yes I knew about the college. I was up there in July with my son. He was over on his summer holidays from France. As we were driving down Kilbowie Road I exclaimed in best tour guide fashion, "If you look over on your left you will see..." my voice tailed off then I said "What looks like a ploughed field whre your dad's old college used to be"

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

A bit of sausage goes down well with the birds round here. ;)

Not sure how much satisfaction birds get from one of those miniature snack sausages Ayjay. They might prefer something larger. :o

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I have heard that American birds are fond of a nice big weiner; is that true Newt??? :o:):o

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I have heard that American birds are fond of a nice big weiner; is that true Newt??? :o:):o
What makes you think Newt would know? ;)

What makes you think Newt would know? ;)

I have heard he is an expert in American Avian behaviour :D

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Fat Balls.

All the local birds have rejected my fat balls.

:P

Seriously, though, they have shown no interest in them, and don't seem to realise that they are food. Dumb critters.