Kayak Angling - Safety Course Availible

Nomads Kayak Coaching

Many Anglers are now getting interested in this form of fishing, decide to go and buy the kayak and the gear but get no formal training on how to use the kayak or safety training.....believe me I have in 2009, rescued four anglers out fishing in Clevedon Bay who fell in and couldn't get back on their boat!!!! So as a kayak coach and also someone who fishes at sea - boat and baech all over the world I have decided to do somehting that hasn't previously been availible.

SeaAngler magazine has been running features on this type of fishing recently with input on the theme from myself.

To this end, I have set up with a fellow kayak coach ,a registered course for all those people who want to get trained with their new gear or who are planning on getting sit on top kayaks. The course is one day and there are dates from March through to September, all Saturdays.

If you have seen the articles in Sea Angler over the last few months you will know how important this is, after all, would you buy a boat and take it out with no training especially if you haven't driven a boat before???? - I know there is no legal case and I am still amazed about that but lets start to put our area right :D

Full details below of the courses, to be held on the Clevedon Marine Lake.

Six hour introductory course for Sit on Top Kayaking.

Courses are held in Clevedon, North Somerset on the sheltered saltwater lake.

Course dates:

· 27th March

· 17th April

· 8th May

· 22nd May

· 26th June

· 3rd July

· 17th July

· 31st July

· 14th August

· 21st August

· 4th September

The cost of the course is £60 per person, this includes British Canoe Union Paddlesport certificate (loan of boats and safety equipment are available on request at time of booking but cannot be guaranteed).

For more details and booking froms etc please contact:

Nomads Kayak Coaching

Clive Bishop or Steve Holland

T: 07544 316927

E: nomadskayaking@gmail.com

SOT_Course_Details.pdf

Sounds like £60 worth spending for anyone considering venturing out in a kayak :thumbs:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE