Duck Season

Rod W

How long is the Duck season in the UK, When do things start to freeze up if they do, what are your temperatures in the fall/ winter, In Northern Wisconsin, where I live, season starts Sept 23 and I think it closed the 24th of November and things are juist about always froze up by that time, I think all states here have a 60 day season. Thank You, ROD

September 1st - January 31st (Inland), September 1st - February 20th (Below high water line) - except Northern Ireland which just has the main season until the end of January. Winters are variable but most water's ice free most years with December maximums being around 10 Celsius.

September 1st - January 31st (Inland), September 1st - February 20th (Below high water line) - except Northern Ireland which just has the main season until the end of January. Winters are variable but most water's ice free most years with December maximums being around 10 Celsius.

And, what are your main ducks ? We take mallards, wood ducks, teal, scaup, goldeneyes, red heads, ring necks,wigeon, mainly divers where I hunt, this is in addition to the various fish ducks, the mergansers Thank You ,ROD

And, what are your main ducks ? We take mallards, wood ducks, teal, scaup, goldeneyes, red heads, ring necks,wigeon, mainly divers where I hunt, this is in addition to the various fish ducks, the mergansers Thank You ,ROD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunting_and_s..._United_Kingdom

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net