RSA Strategy

Elton

I haven't had time to read through this yet, but the following page may be worth a read - CLICK HERE.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they are revolting up the north east. :)

http://holderness-coast-fishing.co.uk/recr...rategy-is-back/

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

What I can't tell from Wayne's post is if that's an old document, long since buried, or one that is still active. Can anyone shed any light?

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

What I can't tell from Wayne's post is if that's an old document, long since buried, or one that is still active. Can anyone shed any light?

As far as grass roots anglers know, it's the current version. From what has been posted on the AT forum, though, it isn't clear whether the bloody thing has already been signed off by the minister.

Edited by Steve Coppolo

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

**** me! Who wrote it? PETA? I only got down to 4.6 and it's like asking everyone in the prison showers to throw their soap on the floor so that you can pick them up!!!

That is by far the biggest load of B******s I have ever had the displeasure of reading. No wonder you only made it half way through Elton!

Just loved this bit that was repeated... yawn...over and over... yawn....again.....yawn.....throughout the... yawn... document. "• Providing more and bigger fish using a variety of tools and mechanisms"

Well, I'm off to me shed to get me chainsaw and angle grinder, plus a few pulleys and cogs to see if I can't go save those poor eels that we all keep murdering!

Edited by Dave B

**** me! Who wrote it? PETA? I only got down to 4.6 and it's like asking everyone in the prison showers to throw their soap on the floor so that you can pick them up!!!

This strategy is a disaster for sea angling. When it was rejected at the Defra roadshow meetings a couple of years ago, they (Defra) said that if we didn't want a strategy, we didn't have to have one. All we had to do was say so during the consultation. The results of the consultation showed that there was very little support for the strategy; and the little bit of support it did get, was from sea angling organisations like the NFSA,(Who wrote the bloody thing in the first place!).

That should have been the end of it. But no. It was taken underground only to resurface once the deed was as good as done. It has been implied, on the Angling Trust forum by one of those resonsible for this rubbish, that it has been signed off by the minister.

Once again, the few totally ignore the wishes of the many to get their own way and to erode another piece of our angling heritage. It is disgraceful.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

I think it's about time you wrote something for the National Press Steve. You write extremely well, and I'm sure some of the major papers would welcome some words from you. Name and Shame 'em so to speak.

This strategy is a disaster for sea angling. When it was rejected at the Defra roadshow meetings a couple of years ago, they (Defra) said that if we didn't want a strategy, we didn't have to have one. All we had to do was say so during the consultation. The results of the consultation showed that there was very little support for the strategy; and the little bit of support it did get, was from sea angling organisations like the NFSA,(Who wrote the bloody thing in the first place!).

That should have been the end of it. But no. It was taken underground only to resurface once the deed was as good as done. It has been implied, on the Angling Trust forum by one of those resonsible for this rubbish, that it has been signed off by the minister.

Once again, the few totally ignore the wishes of the many to get their own way and to erode another piece of our angling heritage. It is disgraceful.

Hello Steve

Going on some recent remarks from local fishery officers I would not be suprised if that stategy is much further a head and more ready to be implimented than ordinary anglers realise.

I fish to live and live to fish.