Government publishes UK Marine Science Strategy

Anglers' Net

The Government has today published a 15 year strategy to deliver world class marine science which will inform decisions on food and energy security......

Click here to view the full article

Try our newTackle & Bait Finder
http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fishingtackle/

Grab yourself an amazing bargain at http://www.cheap-bargains.co.uk/

USING THE LINKS ABOVE IS A WAY THAT YOU CAN HELP KEEP ANGLERS' NET FREE!

What's the world record for the number of carriages pulled by one gravy train?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Ha ha ha. Brilliant. We should have asked the bookies what odds they would give us. I suppose it'll go on, and on, and on forever. It's like Groundhog research. I bet there are marine scientists up and down the country wiping hard drives and burning papers to detroy the evidence so they can all get funding and do it all again for another 15 years. Talk about an easy life.

Ha ha ha. Brilliant. We should have asked the bookies what odds they would give us. I suppose it'll go on, and on, and on forever. It's like Groundhog research. I bet there are marine scientists up and down the country wiping hard drives and burning papers to detroy the evidence so they can all get funding and do it all again for another 15 years. Talk about an easy life.

There will be a load of new quangos emerging next to manage it all. Its the skill in being a good scientist, during every project you work on you are planning the next one, to add another carriage to that train. You also get yourself on the committee that scrutinises proposal applications and get yourself well entrenched in the "old boy" network. Its all about who you know playing the politics and being able to put together good proposals. You also need to be getting scientific papers published regularly in scientific journals.

Its all about who you know playing the politics and being able to put together good proposals. You also need to be getting scientific papers published regularly in scientific journals.

...........so that when you finally retire you can sell your services to the highest bidder and continue to rake it in.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.