The South??

Newt

And some of come from East Anglia. Okay, so we are being over-run by outsiders, mainly from the South, but us natives, as a race, go back to the Romany, Iceni, Angles, Jutes, Vikings et al the tough guys. The original Heinze 57's. Sorry ladies, forgot Boudica, & tough gals. We are the salt of the earth! Non of your Nancy Northerners or Pansey Southerners around here Newt :D:)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought I would add my 2 pennies worth:D I was born in the South & still live in the South I would just like to say that there is no question here, Southeners are BEST!!!! lol

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Newt:

Oh Good Grief - I am inundated with Northerners.

I suppose that "Save your Confederate money boys, the South's gonna rise again" wouldn't be too appropriate for the UK would it? :)

I trust Newt, that you saved your guineas & sovereigns, we'll be back to avenge the Boston Tea Party, sometime next year I believe.

MacDonnalds will be expected to serve Earl Grey MacTea & MacCucumber MacSandwiches. Harbor & Color will be expected to be spelt correctly and Northerns will be called 'pike' :D

Only one good thing come`s out of the south.

The M1.

Only joking all you southerner`s out there.

:D:D:D:D:):)

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

I was once told that a northerner was like a scotsman with his brains kicked in. What could that mean? I was also told that east anglians were like hillbillies without the hills.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing it on! :D

Tim

Bah, pansie southerners always moaning about something. Stop your whining and admit the truth, the NORTH is the best

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Re the MI, but it was started in the south, like most good things :P:P

Born in London, Sarf of the river,

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic