WMAC and/or Rugby Tackle

Tim Kelly

Is it just me (and everyone else I speak to) or do this/these outfit(s) not actually fulfill any orders over the internet? Everyone I've spoken to about them have tales of unfulfilled orders and appalling communications with the company(ies).

Interested to hear if anyone has any positive stories about them and if it's just the predator tackle they operate semi fraudulently with. :angry:

Tim

Is it just me (and everyone else I speak to) or do this/these outfit(s) not actually fulfill any orders over the internet? Everyone I've spoken to about them have tales of unfulfilled orders and appalling communications with the company(ies).

Interested to hear if anyone has any positive stories about them and if it's just the predator tackle they operate semi fraudulently with. :angry:

Tim cannot coment on Rugby Tackle but have tried to buy gear from WMAC on a few occasions and each time nothing arrives and with no communication at all either by E mail or phone .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Tim cannot coment on Rugby Tackle but have tried to buy gear from WMAC on a few occasions and each time nothing arrives and with no communication at all either by E mail or phone .

I have visited both shops. WMAC used to have a second shop in Stechford area of Birmingham which was local to my old office. This was great, good service and staff. I think it was sold as no mention on the web site. Darlaston was ok. Had a look once. Never bought stuff online as the other shop used to order it and i'd collect it from there. Always seemed to have a lot of stuff on the web site that wasn't in stock in either shop.

Tried to order stuff from Rugby Tackle. ( have now moved office to just outside Rugby) and visited the shop. Again they don't seem to have a lot of stock in the shop. I suspect both don't update the web site very often and so out of stock or discontinued items are still listed as in stock. My view would be to call them and check stock first. I have and you get a clue of whether they actually are likely to have or get stock in.

Regards

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
I have visited both shops. WMAC used to have a second shop in Stechford area of Birmingham which was local to my old office. This was great, good service and staff. I think it was sold as no mention on the web site. Darlaston was ok. Had a look once. Never bought stuff online as the other shop used to order it and i'd collect it from there. Always seemed to have a lot of stuff on the web site that wasn't in stock in either shop.

Tried to order stuff from Rugby Tackle. ( have now moved office to just outside Rugby) and visited the shop. Again they don't seem to have a lot of stock in the shop. I suspect both don't update the web site very often and so out of stock or discontinued items are still listed as in stock. My view would be to call them and check stock first. I have and you get a clue of whether they actually are likely to have or get stock in.

Regards

Rob

Have dealt with WMAC a couple of times and have had 'out of stock' items substituted with something they consider suitable without checking with me first. :angry: