What Would You Cull?

Elton

Hey, I've found something for the cullers, once they've slaughtered everything else:

http://bit.ly/bfLDXe

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Does it stick to rabbit fur as well :lol:

I saw my first rabbit for a while today.

Luckily, my big brave dog was with me, so I wasn't too scared.

I'll add them to my 'cull list', though, just to be on the safe side. Bright Eyes, my arse! :)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Any fish that isn't stupid enough to take my bait..............hang on, I'll think that through a bit more.

imigrants mackems noddies who say pike eat everything. About half of all pike anglers simply cos pike hate preasure and more and more carp boys are pike fishing . Pppl who have there alarms blasting / cammo crew = gulable

Specimen (aka carp) anglers.

And Robson Green obscene-smiley-995.gif

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Angling Times, Anglers Mail, Totally Coarse Fishing, Total Carp, Total Pole Fishing, Total whatever, Carp Today, Carp, Tomorrow, Big Carp Weekly, Big Carp Monthly, Bigger Crap (sic) Annually, Coarse Angler, Boilie World, Particles Daily, Improve your Pole Fishing, Improve your Carp Fishing, Improve your Otter Baiting, Improve your expenditure on angling items, How to catch more fish, Fishing Today, tomorrow and every day until you die. :)

Sorry I got carried away. If you read any of these please don't take offence. If you want to read them it's up to you. Personally, I would rather boil my eyes.

Truthfully? GREY SQUIRRELS - EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE NASTY ALIEN b@57@8DS - Pacific and Turkish crayfish from British waters. Oh and mitten crabs. I would probably add wels catfish from rivers to that too, although they could be moved to lakes before it's too late. I ate a wels fillet in Hungary though, tasted great.

• Like 1

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

A toss up between angling journalists and "cullers" for me!

Nice one. ;)

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

I'd cull the Burgess Brothers......just before the Wingham barbecue :D

I have particularly vivid memories of me and a mate spotting a shoal of quite large river bream one June 16th. We got a little bit of bait in and then, once they were feeding, managed to hook a couple. Honestly, my maggots put up a better scrap. It was as if the effort of picking up the bait had robbed them of the will to live. We simply reeled them in.

But that wasn't the end of it. Once they were returned to the water, they refused to swim, even after being held in the current for what seemed like an eternity. We had to chase them down the river, catch them in the net and then sit with them forever. I swear we'd still be there now if the bream had their way!

They had probably not recovered from spawning. Even bream put up a struggle in a current, they kite round and have you convinced that you've got something else - albeit briefly.

I don't like bleak much but they're an important part of the food chain so hands off.

One thing I wouldn't get in the way of culling though - racism...

He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking a fish. (Hemingway - The old man and the sea)