The truth is out there.

seafoods

Must admit I'm confused by this, copied from the AT forum. Who are these naughty people that are only giving neagative views - none of which are fact?

Re: The AT Forum

Reg Phillips Yesterday at 7:27 pm

Count me in John, I will do what I can to help.

I have been trying to get onto the Anglers Net forum to talk to the anglers there, they need to be told the truth about the AT because at the moment they are only hearing negative views, none of which are fact.

The forum I was referring to was the WSF which has several commercial posts trying to hammer a nail into the coffin of RSA.

As well as forums, we should be talking to clubs across the country. If any of our members hold committee positions in their club, nows the time to hold talks with neighbouring clubs and encourage the participation in supporting the AT. We now have a strategy, lets promote it.

Reg Phillips

Membership No.: 42

Buggered if I know? All the negative comments I post are based on facts. :P

That's what's confusing mw Dave, I've read lots of posts about the AT on here and guys like yourself and Stevie C are posting facts.

That's what's confusing mw Dave, I've read lots of posts about the AT on here and guys like yourself and Stevie C are posting facts.

I've suggested, on the other thread, that Reg does a bit of research so he can distinguish the facts from the bull****.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.