Carp Rods

Bartman

Two x Nash XS Hooligun Carp rods, 12ft, 2.75lb test,.Mint- £65 the pair ( £75 posted ) SOLD

DAM Andy Little telescopic Carp rod, Mint condition, 12ft, 2.5lb. Could also be used as a small water opportunist Pike rod ( which is what I use it's twin for )-£30 ( £35 posted ) SOLD

DAM Andy Little Stalker rod-8ft, 2-piece, 2.75lb test, full dulpon handle, full through action.Excellent condition-£30 ( £35 posted ) SOLD

ALL NOW SOLD

Edited by Bartman

• 2 weeks later...
Two x Nash XS Hooligun Carp rods, 12ft, 2.75lb test,.Mint- £65 the pair ( £75 posted )

DAM Andy Little telescopic Carp rod, Mint condition, 12ft, 2.5lb. Could also be used as a small water opportunist Pike rod ( which is what I use it's twin for )-£30 ( £35 posted )

DAM Andy Little Stalker rod-8ft, 2-piece, 2.75lb test, full dulpon handle, full through action.Excellent condition-£30 ( £35 posted )

Hi Bartman, how long is the telescopic rod when its not extended ?

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

• 1 month later...
Two x Nash XS Hooligun Carp rods, 12ft, 2.75lb test,.Mint- £65 the pair ( £75 posted )

DAM Andy Little telescopic Carp rod, Mint condition, 12ft, 2.5lb. Could also be used as a small water opportunist Pike rod ( which is what I use it's twin for )-£30 ( £35 posted )

DAM Andy Little Stalker rod-8ft, 2-piece, 2.75lb test, full dulpon handle, full through action.Excellent condition-£30 ( £35 posted )

Hi Bartman, have you still got the DAM telescopic for sale ?

Hi Delboy, just thought I'd let you know that there is a Masterline John Wilson Nomad telescopic carp rod for sale at the moment on the Tackle Trader site, I know you were looking when you enquired about my DAM one. I had the float and Avon versions of the Nomad and they were nice rods.

Dave

( Tried to pm you but it woudn't go through due to insufficient posts )

Hi Delboy, just thought I'd let you know that there is a Masterline John Wilson Nomad telescopic carp rod for sale at the moment on the Tackle Trader site, I know you were looking when you enquired about my DAM one. I had the float and Avon versions of the Nomad and they were nice rods.

Dave

( Tried to pm you but it woudn't go through due to insufficient posts )

Are the Hooligun Carp rods still available? I'm looking for carp rods at the moment and although they are heavier than I wanted it might be something to consider.