Please All Reply To This Thread

Guest Elton

Elton,

Could you please check the database connected to the site as I am receiving the following error when trying to access your forums:

Provider error '8000ffff'

Catastrophic failure

/forum/inc_top.php, line 75

I got an alert to say that the site connection itself was on error, quite possibly the two are related.

Dave

Originally posted by Webbo:

Elton,

Could you please check the database connected to the site as I am receiving the following error when trying to access your forums:

Provider error '8000ffff'

Catastrophic failure

/forum/inc_top.php, line 75

I got an alert to say that the site connection itself was on error, quite possibly the two are related.

Dave

I don't understand this one, Dave. Which forums? You've just posted to this one confused.gif

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

Guest Cranfield

Elton,

Why is Mike the Pike thread "Barbel, the Teme etc" disappearing off the right hand side of my screen ?

Don,t forget I know nothing about computers !!

Originally posted by Cranfield:

Elton,

Why is Mike the Pike thread "Barbel, the Teme etc" disappearing off the right hand side of my screen ?

Don,t forget I know nothing about computers !!

Because he posted a bloody great picture to it that's wider than most screen wink.gif

Elton, I've just posted on the 'Carp angler or litter lout' thread and as I was waiting (just after hitting the submit button) a message flashed up on the screen, something about a server error. It was soooo quick I couldn't even read it!

It flashed really quickly and returned me back to the topic as normal and with no problem.

Just thought you should know. wink.gif ....it was probably something I did! rolleyes.gif

------------------

All the best, Gaffer

Anglers' Net Members Club

*** (14.06pm) Elton, when I posted this the message didn't come up, nor did I have any problems!...looks like it was a false alarm, sorry! rolleyes.gif***

[This message has been edited by Gaffer (edited 14 October 2001).]