Large Carryall/ Holdall.

Comus

Hi all,

After having, again, broken the straps on my carping rucksack, whilst trekking round Wingham, I've decided to invest in a large holdall to store my kit in and carry my quiver on my back instead. The holdall will sit on a barrow.

I've looked on the net and am a bit daunted by the amount on offer, so I thought I'd ask for recommendations. The bag needs to carry all of my non-quivered tackle, as well as food, cooking and bait.

Any tried and tested bags will be gratefully received.

Comus

Sorry guys, realised that I've been a bit misleading. I need a carryall, not a holdall.

Edited by Comus

The Korum ruckbag , it;s the best that i ever have by far

gr jerry

And as finishing touch

god created the dutch

After Wingham I am also looking for a new holdall which I need to be a bit of a jack of all trades. Scanning around the net I came accross the link below which seems like a good deal. Has anyone got any experience with one. I have had a number of JRC products and to date have not had a bad one.

http://www.climaxtackle.com/jrc_products/9...ed_rucksack.htm

i find that some of the holdall gear from argos is quite strong, i mean ive got myn filled up to the top and all that gear adds up to a fair amount of wait and the staps and what not are holding out very well with no visibal signs of ripping .

PB Mirror Carp: 10lb 7oz

PB Common Carp: 7lb 7oz