Dogs and hooks

SeaDooDavid

Its nice up here, Warm sunshine and were just heading off for a day in the forrest with the kids. Get yer self down the boozer Mike, a pot of Jellied eels, a pint of watery beer and a sing song - roll out the barrel. :P . Dont worry summer aint far off now and the fishing will come good.

Have a nice day, glennk. Next weekend is looking promising, settled and warm B)

Might get me bottom wet at last. :unsure:

Mackerel are being caught off the beach at Dungeness, so they must be off Hythe. Now where's me feathers?

Edited by maidstonemike

• 2 weeks later...
It worries me when dog owners let their dogs rush over to eat my bait, with sharp knives etc around, I wish they would keep their RUDDY DOGS UNDER CONTROL!

Something dog owners never seem to do, or understand. We don't all want a ruddy great dribbling dog slobbering all over our little toddlers, babies, kids, us etc.

Keep dogs on a lead, always, when in a public place.

This happened at home, nobody else around. I never let my dog annoy others (she is very fussy actually!) However, I would rather have my dog than a screaming brat dribbling ice-cream over everyone!! they are the ones that should be on a lead!.

Mind you, you did buy a Bic!!! nuff said!!!! :rolleyes: